Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    the one where Moder announce the arrival of the king..
    I want the link....Show me the link! Show me the link!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Learn from who? If from you, can forget it liao
    OMG

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    I want the link....Show me the link! Show me the link!

http://forums.clubsnap.org/newreply....eply&p=1610181

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    When did I say I'm teaching?

I just asking moder if he wants to learn how to DI actual day Event Photography?
    huh... King dun wanna teach me how to DI ar... so sad...

Ok lor... then learn from you lor...

Who wants to learn from the Nikon King on how to DI Event Photos? You may register your name here...

Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Ok lor... then learn from you lor...

Who wants to learn from the Nikon King on how to DI Event Photos? You may register your name here...

1. Morder

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Learn from who? If from you, can forget it liao

my king....

1. Morder
    2. TMC - Send me the tutorial DVD

1. Morder
    2. Nikonsiao
    3. TMC

Liew, what link is that?

For me, I never think there is a need to DI event photographs! An event photos is to bring out the essence of the event itself. Thus it should not be manipulated using DI to bring this essence. In fact it should not be crop also! BTW cropping should only be done in camera. If you compose and shoot properly, only basic post processing will be enough. Anyway, the couples is only interested to see their happy face as a remembrance for their life.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Liew, what link is that?

hahhaha... told you already what...

For me, I never think there is a need to DI event photographs! An event photos is to bring out the essence of the event itself. Thus it should not be manipulated using DI to bring this essence. In fact it should not be crop also! BTW cropping should only be done in camera. If you compose and shoot properly, only basic post processing will be enough. Anyway, the couples is only interested to see their happy face as a remembrance for their life.
    Go back to the old time, use films .. shoot and develop and print .. wat post-precoessing ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Go back to the old time, use films .. shoot and develop and print .. wat post-precoessing ??
    the knight has finally spoken~

1. Morder
    2. Nikonsiao
    3. TMC
    4. Errz

Pro comments....

Deregistered

As usual, don't know what you talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Errz

1. Morder
    2. Nikonsiao
    3. TMC
    4. Errz
    wah.. the Errz Lang Shen aka Deity is here to suan ppls liao....

wah.. the Errz Lang Shen aka Deity is here to suan ppls liao....
    . . . . . more like u suanning me leh!

1. Morder
    2. Nikonsiao
    3. TMC
    4. Errz
    5. jnet6

Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast