Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 223742454647484952577297 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    ABCs where got shiok, esp the ones I know over there like to act tough like gangsters and east west hip hop sh!t

Later you find a few holes in the car you are sitting in.
    the guys are ah bengs lah... but the gals... chio man.......

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

I know but you might want to watch out as those girls are normally attached to ah bengs

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    home, i is.
    Wah eat prata until UT roll away then you all try to catch him back so home so late?

Alrite Good night all. got to wake up early tomorrow.

I know but you might want to watch out as those girls are normally attached to ah bengs
    no lah... those are called ricegals.... not pretty ones.... the pretty and hot ones dun like ah bengs... they like gentlemanly guys who are well behaved and drives around with BMW..... those who like ah bengs with modded civics are usually ugly w/o makeup.......

one of my friends is in Houston, a HK gal called Lan. Very pretty. too bad she always a bit shy so never got to know her very well. you might have seen her around. Short girl

Guess Cyrn scared off by me liao

wah! tot only 2 ppl here tokking to each other... go process my photos.... now sooo fast.

17-35 2.8 2H at your side should be ok mah. buy buy buy
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Deregistered

one of my friends is in Houston, a HK gal called Lan. Very pretty. too bad she always a bit shy so never got to know her very well. you might have seen her around. Short girl
    Bo intro?!?!?!?!?

anyone here use paypal before?

Alrite Good night all. got to wake up early tomorrow.
    Good Night TMC.....

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    no lah... those are called ricegals.... not pretty ones.... the pretty and hot ones dun like ah bengs... they like gentlemanly guys who are well behaved and drives around with BMW..... those who like ah bengs with modded civics are usually ugly w/o makeup.......
    bmw can meh...tot min requirement hav to be a boxster.

intro leh.... gimme her MSN /AIM/Yahoo/ICQ and email.....

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    bmw can meh...tot min requirement hav to be a boxster.
    they dun want boxter.... they want 911 turbo.... those hor.... are aka import models...

anyone here use paypal before?
    what abt paypal you wanna know

what abt paypal you wanna know
    Plenty... I notice that setting of personal acct only allow you to pay via paypal... how about getting payment?

Also, how to set the payment to Sg banks? And what form of $$$ xfer they are using? Will they wire the $$$ direct to my acct or give cheque to mailing addy?

TIA

Plenty... I notice that setting of personal acct only allow you to pay via paypal... how about getting payment?

Also, how to set the payment to Sg banks? And what form of $$$ xfer they are using? Will they wire the $$$ direct to my acct or give cheque to mailing addy?

TIA
    I only recieved $$$ once.... but from my experience, when i recieved money, paypal will show me a balance of xxx dollars. After that, one of the options is to credit my bank account..... But since I bbb from ebay very frequently, i used up the $$$ to pay for my purchase.... hope that helps at least a little

I only recieved $$$ once.... but from my experience, when i recieved money, paypal will show me a balance of xxx dollars. After that, one of the options is to credit my bank account..... But since I bbb from ebay very frequently, i used up the $$$ to pay for my purchase.... hope that helps at least a little
    is yours a personal acct? I want to set up an acct for rx $$$ from e-sales too.

goOd NiGht foLks..
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

heading for slumber land..night folks

they dun want boxter.... they want 911 turbo.... those hor.... are aka import models...

now fuel very ex... 911 turbo... own already have to push yourself