Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1520232425262730355075 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Best advice.
    My advise for you is .................................. Buy coming D200 as backup ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    My advise for you is .................................. Buy coming D200 as backup ....
    Yes yes yes!!! I will BUY BUY BUY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    yeah lah..but im contemplating to sell my D100 or not..either I keep or sell..
    I need 2 bodies to work..
    If you die die need two bodies, den keep it lor as backup. Simple as that. Unless you need the finances, in which case sell off D100 and work with one body, which prolly you would not want. So first option best I guess. (i.e keep D100)

Question Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75

AB - think i might go back to CP to buy the slimmer belt in the end...
    So you going to pass me back my "WWE" belt ah?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    If you die die need two bodies, den keep it lor as backup. Simple as that. Unless you need the finances, in which case sell off D100 and work with one body, which prolly you would not want. So first option best I guess. (i.e keep D100)
    PRO advise ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Wah Garion bought D2X liao?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    So you going to pass me back my "WWE" belt ah?
    i think i will. will leave @ FB's place mebbe tomorrow when i go back my parent's plc for dinner.

can u help me ask if james have stock for either the lowepro deluxe or light belt (XL-size), pls? if got, help me get 1 and i pass the $ to FB.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

i think i will. will leave @ FB's place mebbe tomorrow when i go back my parent's plc for dinner.

can u help me ask if james have stock for either the lowepro deluxe or light belt (XL-size), pls? if got, help me get 1 and i pass the $ to FB.
    BUY BUY BUY!!!

Blog Entries

BUY BUY BUY!!!
    for once agree with u... not a very pleasant sight to see me keep on pulling up my pants when i hang the lowepro bottle pouch with AB's SD-8A in it on my belt... like i discovered during my fren's wedding shoot. opps.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

..cannot imagine too..

by the way how much is a SD-8A now har???$290??

Deregistered

for once agree with u... not a very pleasant sight to see me keep on pulling up my pants when i hang the lowepro bottle pouch with AB's SD-8A in it on my belt... like i discovered during my fren's wedding shoot. opps.
    You can use a vest like me, the SD-8A hangs in a pocket in my vest

Deregistered

..cannot imagine too..

by the way how much is a SD-8A now har???$290??
    $240, ai mai? I get for you

TCw's sd 8a got 2-3 more sets, selling at $235..

$240, ai mai? I get for you
    hmmm let me think about it..I need to get extra batteries and charger also
    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    TCw's sd 8a got 2-3 more sets, selling at $235..
    2nd hand?

wear the canon vest and use a nikon

hmmm let me think about it..I need to get extra batteries and charger also

2nd hand?
    no. its nt 2nd hand... its a new set i believe. ytd i was there to check prices. amazingly all the 2nd hands sd-8s are all snapped up, left one very nice one. dunno if its a new Sd-8 or a 2nd hand one. but its going for $130-150. but after including the modification services at NSc, add to around $200 odd lah.. so around the same thou...

u can go check it out there.. the sd-8 is a consigned item, whereaes the 8a's are not...

no. its nt 2nd hand... its a new set i believe. ytd i was there to check prices. amazingly all the 2nd hands sd-8s are all snapped up, left one very nice one. dunno if its a new Sd-8 or a 2nd hand one. but its going for $130-150. but after including the modification services at NSc, add to around $200 odd lah.. so around the same thou...

u can go check it out there.. the sd-8 is a consigned item, whereaes the 8a's are not...
    then i rather get the SD-8a..at least I can use it now with my SB-28dx

then i rather get the SD-8a..at least I can use it now with my SB-28dx
    yeah.. go go go!! its kinda cheap i believe to get one at $235...

Blog Entries

my vest's pocket a bit on the shallow side... i dun have the nikon vest like u lor...

yeah.. go go go!! its kinda cheap i believe to get one at $235...
    $235 is not cheap lor...