Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

I Am In

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

I am ........... is in office liao ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

gd morning.... gg to work now.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I am ........... is in office liao ...
    wow... that's early... me also in office liao...

good morning STG season 29...
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

morning folks!!!
    fresh monday, fresh week, fresh start!

good morning guys.......

Good Morning ... busy day ...

*sigh* now have to travel from Ang Mo Kio to Toa Payoh to troubleshoot network issue. Will log in from there later. Catch up later, folks.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

I laggy siazzzz ... the safety inspection report came back got tons of works to rectify ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Morning everyone.

Tell you all something, I went to Johor last friday with my frens. One of my frens discovered that his passport not 'chopped' while we are returning to Singapore. Went to this small container cabin and see officer. Officer warn us not to repeat the offense or we will be in deep **** next time. He keyed in some data on the computer, then stamp on the passport before returning to my fren. Did anyone kena this before? I wonder what is the punishment for the 2nd time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Tell you all something, I went to Johor last friday with my frens. One of my frens discovered that his passport not 'chopped' while we are returning to Singapore. Went to this small container cabin and see officer. Officer warn us not to repeat the offense or we will be in deep **** next time. He keyed in some data on the computer, then stamp on the passport before returning to my fren. Did anyone kena this before? I wonder what is the punishment for the 2nd time?
    huh ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    huh ??
    Cut story short:

We went in Johor, then discovered one of my frens' passort+white card not stamped and acknowledged.

We were then given warning not to repeat offense.

just thot I said morning all~

I still have no head and tail of all the previous threads. too lazy to read through.

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot

I still have no head and tail of all the previous threads. too lazy to read through.
    Joining the NUG tomorrow?
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    And... Good morning STG!!!

BTW when did I make the statement "... I'm the King and he is not!" ?
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    reported in the news a few years back... the poor sg guy kena held back by immigration and can't come back. like illigal immergrant.

The onus is on the passport holder holder to ensure that his/her visa is properly endorsed.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    yeah unker tang will be there!

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot

Nevermind about previous thread, just let me knows the $$$ for ballhead NB2-A and plate P9939...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast