Thread: anyone familiar with USPS First Class International mail?

Default anyone familiar with USPS First Class International mail?

How long does USPS First Class International take to ship packages to Singapore from LOS ANGELES, CA?

my package departed October 8, 2015 , 10:00 am
    Departed USPS Facility
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

but still hasnt arrived, anyone know if its normal? should i be worried? how long more would it take?

Blog Entries

Default Re: anyone familiar with USPS First Class International mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacintha Lim May Xin View Post
    How long does USPS First Class International take to ship packages to Singapore from LOS ANGELES, CA?

my package departed October 8, 2015 , 10:00 am
    Departed USPS Facility
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

but still hasnt arrived, anyone know if its normal? should i be worried? how long more would it take?
    Take as long as 2-3 weeks. Get the tracking number from shipper so that you can track it online ........
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

There's a reason they don't even provide a time frame for it, cos it's the lowest tier international shipping option. Personally I've waited as long as 4-5 weeks. You're at about 2.5 weeks. What platform did you make your purchase on? I'd take note of any time limit for disputes/returns and take that into consideration.

@zenten, if I recall correctly, the tracking number for this service is quite basic, similar to singpost's registered mail. It probably only shows when the parcel leaves US, when it arrives in destination country and when it is received. It's also known to be unreliable at times, e.g., the tracking might still show US when the recipient has received the item.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kandinsky View Post
    There's a reason they don't even provide a time frame for it, cos it's the lowest tier international shipping option. Personally I've waited as long as 4-5 weeks. You're at about 2.5 weeks. What platform did you make your purchase on? I'd take note of any time limit for disputes/returns and take that into consideration.

@zenten, if I recall correctly, the tracking number for this service is quite basic, similar to singpost's registered mail. It probably only shows when the parcel leaves US, when it arrives in destination country and when it is received. It's also known to be unreliable at times, e.g., the tracking might still show US when the recipient has received the item.
    .... well you won't get the full details but adequate information to put you at ease ...up till the point where it shows the package arriving at the destination country.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    .... well you won't get the full details but adequate information to put you at ease ...up till the point where it shows the package arriving at the destination country.
    Yup, agreed, it's better than nothing

Just wanted to point out that it does the opposite sometimes. Haha.