Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: KONG HEE apologied.

  1. #41
    Senior Member Nikonzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    2,544

    Default Re: KONG HEE apologied.

    This guy got caught up in negative volition of soul because he strayed from doctrine...now he has a scar on his soul...and he is unhappy. Play dice with the devil and the odds are not in your favor.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

  2. #42
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: KONG HEE apologied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    This guy got caught up in negative volition of soul because he strayed from doctrine...now he has a scar on his soul...and he is unhappy. Play dice with the devil and the odds are not in your favor.
    His soul is possessed by the devil. I bet he doesn't sleep too well at night.


  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    His soul is possessed by the devil. I bet he doesn't sleep too well at night.
    He sleeps with the devil

  4. #44
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: KONG HEE apologied.

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    He sleeps with the devil
    He will be visited by a lot of devils just waiting to put the evil 'inside' him until he can not sit down or have clean underwear. heh. Someone like that, even prisoners has certain moral standards.
    A good photo's 45% you, 45% practice & 10% equipment. A bad photo share the same ratio.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,793
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: KONG HEE apologied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    His soul is possessed by the devil. I bet he doesn't sleep too well at night.

    oh....so that's what he has been up to (when the Sun is out)? ...... hmmmm........

    But I bet he has many more possessions ....
    Last edited by Zenten; 1st November 2015 at 10:57 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  6. #46
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    8 years. He can have "cell" group meetings in Changi.

  7. #47
    Senior Member shierwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    3,334

    Default Re: KONG HEE apologied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    8 years. He can have "cell" group meetings in Changi.
    He should take the 8 year opportunity to bring good to all the unfortunates immates that share the big campus that he will be housed in That would help us save lots of $$.

  8. #48

    Default Re: KONG HEE apologied.

    Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    He should take the 8 year opportunity to bring good to all the unfortunates immates that share the big campus that he will be housed in That would help us save lots of $$.
    For good behavior, he would only to serve 2 thirds of the 8.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: KONG HEE apologied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    For good behavior, he would only to serve 2 thirds of the 8.
    Stop breathing and you'll get released from the jail immediately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •