Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Rape in India again

  1. #1
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Rape in India again

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobil...r/2199294.html

    Serious matter or politicized out of proportion?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nikonzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    2,544

    Default Re: Rape in India again

    If I were the father of a daughter I believe the rape of any girl or woman would indeed be a serious matter...very serious.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

  3. #3
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Rape in India again

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobil...r/2199294.html

    Serious matter or politicized out of proportion?

    What is your own thought ?? It would also be good to have your own views written here along with the many links you post daily...


    Its a serious matter to me... and in my mind, have NOT be politicized enough... The culture there regarding Rape and Abuse of woman is nothing short of horrible... how could it not be horrible when politician can said BS like these...

    * Ally of India’s Modi says rape “sometimes right, sometimes wrong”


    * Boys err at times, wrong to hang rapists: Mulayam Singh Yadav


    *Women should be hanged for adultery, rapists should be forgiven: Indian politician

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  4. #4
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    What is your own thought ?? It would also be good to have your own views written here along with the many links you post daily...
    My thinking process very slow one. So when I see something striking, I post it here a lot of time to listen to other's opinions before forming my own.

    On this particular issue, I agree with what you said. Thank you for enlightening me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Rape in India again

    These Ah Nehs got very high sex drive.....must be something in their diet causing them to become so horny..... .......
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    These Ah Nehs got very high sex drive.....must be something in their diet causing them to become so horny..... .......
    spice maybe?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Rape in India again

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Quek View Post
    spice maybe?
    .....more like horny goat weed .....
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nikonzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    2,544

    Default Re: Rape in India again

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    must be something in their diet causing them to become so horny..... .......
    Something tells me Bollywood has ruined them...

    Expand your mind or get left behind

  9. #9
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Rape in India again

    So now we need to lower this topic down to bigoted stereotype derogative now are we?
    A good photo's 45% you, 45% practice & 10% equipment. A bad photo share the same ratio.

  10. #10
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,392

    Default Re: Rape in India again

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    My thinking process very slow one. So when I see something striking, I post it here a lot of time to listen to other's opinions before forming my own.
    On this particular issue, I agree with what you said. Thank you for enlightening me.
    So you adjust your own opinion according the feedback from others?
    EOS

  11. #11
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,392

    Default Re: Rape in India again

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    So now we need to lower this topic down to bigoted stereotype derogative now are we?
    Full agreed.
    Gentlemen, do exercise some thinking before using the keyboard and do not forget the reports in local media. Any form of racist comments will not be tolerated.
    EOS

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •