View Poll Results: Which one is a better buy?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chevroloet 1.4L 5 Door Hatchback

16 55.17%
  • Hyundai 1.4L 5 Door Hatchback

13 44.83%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getz Vs Aveo

Default Re: Getz Vs Aveo

Go for the Aveo.. I own a Chevrolet Nabira (in malaysia: In Singapore, it's an Opel Zefira). THe build quality from Chevrolet is better as it's got the 'German' feel to it due to the Opel association. (the door slams with a solid 'thuk' instead of a clanging loose metal sound commonin most Korean cars).
    Have sat on Aveos: The Aveo has great suspension systems, going over humps feel like nothin..

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by MaGixShOe
    for point A to B travel can try get the manual Picanto. does the job well. fuel consumption about 16+km/L shouldnt be hard to achieve. me driving auto one about 12-14km/L.

for installment one month about$300+ for 10 year loan lor
    U still alive!!

$300+ , u just got your picanto recently? Hrm...grrr...ur size and my size... quite different!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekeong
    Go for the Aveo.. I own a Chevrolet Nabira (in malaysia: In Singapore, it's an Opel Zefira). THe build quality from Chevrolet is better as it's got the 'German' feel to it due to the Opel association. (the door slams with a solid 'thuk' instead of a clanging loose metal sound commonin most Korean cars).
    Have sat on Aveos: The Aveo has great suspension systems, going over humps feel like nothin..

my 2 cents

That ring a bell! I have not try aveo on humps. But since you say it's good, I'll take it as a plus.

Hrm... vios is not on my list. For that price, I'll probably up a little and go for Lancer. However, either exceed my budget.

Frankly speaking, I find Aveo more spacious then the vios tho.
    Last edited by togu; 17th October 2005 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Hrm... vios is not on my list. For that price, I'll probably up a little and go for Lancer. However, either exceed my budget.

Frankly speaking, I find Aveo more spacious then the vios tho.
    yup, that's the minus point about the Vios. The back row is a tight squeeze for tall people.

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    U still alive!!

$300+ , u just got your picanto recently? Hrm...grrr...ur size and my size... quite different!

yup! haha i still here la.

been driving it for around 6 months liao

u might want to consider the Honda fit/jazz? I believe it is sure a good car. spacious/ fuel efficent/ nice/ good quality

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    Chevolet is Korean meh..... tot american company.... General Motor... over here in US... chevolet is made in America..... prestige is machiam like proton back home.... Also hor, Chevy in USA is well known to always give problem.... just my 2 cents worth....
    Aveo is a Daewoo car re-badged as Chevrolet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123