Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Asian Aerospace 2006

  1. #21

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Timing still not confirmed yet. Maybe will know nearer to the date.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  2. #22

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Badges issued are strictly non-transferable. Identity checks will be conducted. Please bring along your passport / NRIC for security checks on the day of your visit. Visitors without a valid badge or is found to have gained access with another person's badge will be prosecuted. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to visitors in jeans, bermudas, shorts, sandals slippers or sports shoes and to minor below 18 years old.
    ID checks are required only for trade visitors because their names will be on the pass. So, this is talking abt trade visitors. There is no dress code on the public days.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    oh I see.. thanks for the info & clarification!

  4. #24

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Anytime!
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    They will also carry out random identity checks.... so better not to cheat. Esp after all the threats from terrorism....

    AA06 Outdoor Survival Gear:
    1) Cap
    2) Shades
    3) Sunblock
    4) Sandals
    5) Bermudas and light t-shirt
    6) Field chair to sit down while chopping the best spot on the beach front.
    7) Drinks
    8) Long lens > 200mm
    9) DSLR with lots of CF cards!
    10) Monopod, in case you dont have Wai's strong hands!
    11) Towel to cover your gear from overheating in the sun and also for your sweat....
    12) Wet weather protection... just in case it rains.
    13) Spotter to spot the planes while you shoot with your red-ringed "L" white tua pow around... (Lensman)

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    They will also carry out random identity checks.... so better not to cheat. Esp after all the threats from terrorism....

    AA06 Outdoor Survival Gear:
    1) Cap
    2) Shades
    3) Sunblock
    4) Sandals
    5) Bermudas and light t-shirt
    6) Field chair to sit down while chopping the best spot on the beach front.
    7) Drinks
    8) Long lens > 200mm
    9) DSLR with lots of CF cards!
    10) Monopod, in case you dont have Wai's strong hands!
    11) Towel to cover your gear from overheating in the sun and also for your sweat....
    12) Wet weather protection... just in case it rains.
    13) Spotter to spot the planes while you shoot with your red-ringed "L" white tua pow around... (Lensman)
    Good inventory list.
    I was about to ask what to bring..
    Think got to go shopping liao..

  7. #27

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by rinaldi86
    BTW,



    So to get in there have to wear formal? Jeans not allowed

    depend loh..

    if trade, advise dun go the 1st 2 days.. cos most big shots will be going.. so security would be extremely tight.. like that, of course have to wear better things..

    last time, i wear polo-t, jeans and shoes... on the last trade day.. saw someone wear NIKE shoes in..

    hehe.. go in get freebies...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  8. #28

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    Still got times to upgrade...

    I got to get my customer to reserve tickets for me..
    UPGRADE ???

    that the last word down my wish list..

    got to save money lah..

    time getting nearer liao ..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    November 11 to 13. Will be parked at the F gates. Changi Coastal will be a good place to shoot it I guess.
    Where is F gate?

  10. #30

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    F gates is to the right when you stand at T2 Viewing Mall. Not visible from there though. On the eastern tip of South Cross.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    F gates is to the right when you stand at T2 Viewing Mall. Not visible from there though. On the eastern tip of South Cross.
    Is it near the SATS cargo terminal?

  12. #32

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    No, SATS Cargo is to the left.

    And apologies... I just checked my airport map. Part of the F gates is visible from T2 viewing mall. That's gates F30 to F36. If we're lucky...

    As you drive towards Changi Airport, you'll notice the CIAS Flight Kitchen on the right, correct? F gates is somewhere behind that building, on the T2 South Apron.
    Last edited by philliptan; 13th October 2005 at 04:35 PM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    depend loh..

    if trade, advise dun go the 1st 2 days.. cos most big shots will be going.. so security would be extremely tight.. like that, of course have to wear better things..

    last time, i wear polo-t, jeans and shoes... on the last trade day.. saw someone wear NIKE shoes in..

    hehe.. go in get freebies...
    wah trade period allowed to enter? i thought it's mean for people from the industry - potential buyers

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    No, SATS Cargo is to the left.

    And apologies... I just checked my airport map. Part of the F gates is visible from T2 viewing mall. That's gates F30 to F36. If we're lucky...

    As you drive towards Changi Airport, you'll notice the CIAS Flight Kitchen on the right, correct? F gates is somewhere behind that building, on the T2 South Apron.
    okay.. what's the gate number for the newly renovated gates?

    I believe this plane is going to be parked at the newly renovated gates to test out the new infrastructure, support & stuffs.

    Newly renovated gates have:

    1. Bigger waiting room
    2. Triple aerobridge - 2 lower deck 1 upper deck

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    any kind soul can register those interested as trade visitors? would definitely want to shoot the static display without the crowd...
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Upper Thomson, Singapore
    Posts
    153

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by rinaldi86
    On top of the AA2006, today's straits times wrote that Airbus A380 will land at Changi in November 2005. No date specified, but when times come, I hope there'll be a photo shoot outing to capture this giant bird

    Try early November 2005. Original dates were 10-13 Nov, but have been pushed forward now.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    near the Equator
    Posts
    1,255

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by rinaldi86
    wah trade period allowed to enter? i thought it's mean for people from the industry - potential buyers
    I went in as a trade visitor.That time I was still in NS.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    near the Equator
    Posts
    1,255

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui
    any kind soul can register those interested as trade visitors? would definitely want to shoot the static display without the crowd...
    Believe me, the crowd was quite bad too.Though I had a great time checking out the Rafael booth and listening to the USAF B-1B pilot talk and we had a chat after his presentation.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

  19. #39

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Last time I went in trade, took some interesting shots...shall we say, odd angles of planes...that was before all this terror business though, when I was actually invited into a B-1B...nice toilet they have...not allowed to take picts inside though...

  20. #40

    Default Re: Asian Aerospace 2006

    Last Asian Aerospace show in Singapore, to be replaced by Singapore local event...

    http://www.flightinternational.co.uk...+airshow+.html

    http://sg.biz.yahoo.com/051014/15/3vniz.html
    Last edited by home; 17th October 2005 at 04:40 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •