Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween SEED - 30th October 2002 - Usual Time, Usual Place

Originally posted by Eraine
    thanks for the offer kanekoichi, but i have a workable flash. it's just that the sb10 is a gift so i want to learn how to use it.
    no problem at all... just wanna help a fellow photographer..
    never know when i may need some help myself
    esp. since you're also using a nikon sys ..

Me newbie oso wan to be there. Want to learn from all the 'lao jiao' on how to improve my skills. So do I look for the largest / rowdiest / happiest group of people at the food court? Or do I have to resort to wearing some 'identification' like holding a rose or something like that?

Originally posted by funksoulava
    Me newbie oso wan to be there. Want to learn from all the 'lao jiao' on how to improve my skills. So do I look for the largest / rowdiest / happiest group of people at the food court? Or do I have to resort to wearing some 'identification' like holding a rose or something like that?
    just look for the noisest buncha. or wave your camera around. some1 will definitely ask what cam u're using.

Originally posted by Larry
    just look for the noisest buncha. or wave your camera around. some1 will definitely ask what cam u're using.
    I got an idea. Why not tomorrow I show up, bring a loud hailer and shout 'This is a stick up! Your cameras or your lives! The first group that runs outta the place will be you all lor........

I got an idea. Why not tomorrow I show up, bring a loud hailer and shout 'This is a stick up! Your cameras or your lives! The first group that runs outta the place will be you all lor........
    be careful... you might get whacked with all the telezoom lens around...

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: newbie for SEED

Originally posted by Dagger

very cute, but nope.
    Planning to be at SEED. Do you still want to try my 105mm DC lens? Or have you decided on switching to Canon?

Give me a call on my mobile if you want me to bring.

Rgds,
    Jeffery

sneezybum
    Guests

Tomolo will also be my 1st SEED. Please duo duo guan zhao

kailord
    Guests

i'll be at SEED from about 5.15 pm ... anyone wanna try shooting skyline from high street centre at about 7 pm - 7.30 pm?

apparently OUB building spotlights go off by about 7.30 pm.

Originally posted by kailord
    i'll be at SEED from about 5.15 pm ... anyone wanna try shooting skyline from high street centre at about 7 pm - 7.30 pm?

apparently OUB building spotlights go off by about 7.30 pm.
    Sob, I'll like to take a nice skyline, but 3 years in this area, make me feel sick of the sky here...

Originally posted by mpenza

no problem malkw, azone, etc have the 285HV....

Er... Mpenza, do you think I should get the Vivitar 285 at that price of $170 and use it as an identification to the SEEDs or will I be able to get it at a lower price?

$170 expensive leh! MS Color Ang Mo Kio quoted me $135 for the 285HV. Mustafa also sell cheaper at $145 (last I went many months ago).
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

$135!!!!!!

LOL

Well, i honestly wouldn't advise you to try. Having a hail of batteries, monopods and rripod raining down on you isn't something you want to try...

And don't be too sure abt them all running out... Some of the members treat lteir gear like their "wifes" and are quite willing to defend them
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Originally posted by Wolfgang

LOL

Well, i honestly wouldn't advise you to try. Having a hail of batteries, monopods and rripod raining down on you isn't something you want to try...

And don't be too sure abt them all running out... Some of the members treat lteir gear like their "wifes" and are quite willing to defend them

Wah~~~ free equipment + gadgets raining down on me.......I sure to 'hope' everything

If some members treat their gear like their wives, in the event of a war, will they grab their M16's or their gears? Food for thought

Grab your gear and tell your enemies you are just a photographer from the third country.

Wah~~~ free equipment + gadgets raining down on me.......I sure to 'hope' everything

If some members treat their gear like their wives, in the event of a war, will they grab their M16's or their gears? Food for thought
    You sure you will be able to "hope" everything or not? Imagine 3- 5 ball heads being lobbed towards you at one go... one kena only.. hehe.. you will have a nice big ball on your head...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

be careful what you wish for... i'm carrying a BIG bag of empty metal film cartridges today...

Originally posted by Wolfgang

You sure you will be able to "hope" everything or not? Imagine 3- 5 ball heads being lobbed towards you at one go... one kena only.. hehe.. you will have a nice big ball on your head...

Can 'hope', hope lah. Cannot 'hope', siamz lor

Originally posted by Larry
    be careful what you wish for... i'm carrying a BIG bag of empty metal film cartridges today...
    EMPTY metal film cartriges? May I know are are they used for huh? Me newbie lah, so pardon the newbie question......

EMPTY metal film cartriges? May I know are are they used for huh? Me newbie lah, so pardon the newbie question......
    oh.. for you to "hope" lor!
    hehhehheeeeee
    See how many you can "hope"!!!!

360 all rd wack you..... hehehheheeeeeee

*May the fun begin*

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast