Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another school shooting

Default Yet another school shooting

Another one just reported. This time one dead three wounded. Suspect in custody. Bet you a dollar it is a Ritalin type
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Default Re: Yet another school shooting

If you have kid in American school maybe time to reconsider situation or get them training and CCP.

Guns.... the problem is there are way too many guns...

Scuba & Father... For Life

Holy gunsmoke!!! Another one...two in one day!!! American campuses have gone completely whacko ...this one reported 11 minutes ago. Something is in the air I think

Ok...hold up...sensationalism reporting...this one not on campus just near campus...stupid click bait headlines

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    Ok...hold up...sensationalism reporting...this one not on campus just near campus...stupid click bait headlines
    So much for your whatever 2nd amendment crap......

Let me say this. Laws are made by men and never perfect, whatever reasons for the law to be established in the first place.
    Any law should always be reviewed and changed as times go by. SG and many other has already changed or tweaked some of the laws as we progress as a country. Laws don't stay relevant to the society changes and there are times for the change.

I never believe in a single bit about the 2nd amendment crap. It may be very necessary during early days of colonial America but that doesn't mean it has become the holy 10 commandments.

So what if the history told us that it's so important to have this amendment crap. That's history and no longer relevant in today's society.

There are so many issues that were changed over time as we progress, issues that concern our own health, social and children. I don't see why a silly law to bear guns must be uphold. For what? So that the gun makers can continue to make money? This is the only practical reason for this law to stay.

SG were also once a British colony. But we didn't need this law. But of coz we didn't have the violence that colonial America had before. That's already in the past. What colonial crap we have today? Nothing!! If we have no colonial crap today, why are we still having colonial law?

Too much of a freedom n so call independent spoil humankind small brain

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    So much for your whatever 2nd amendment crap......

Let me say this. Laws are made by men and never perfect, whatever reasons for the law to be established in the first place.
    Any law should always be reviewed and changed as times go by. SG and many other has already changed or tweaked some of the laws as we progress as a country. Laws don't stay relevant to the society changes and there are times for the change.

I never believe in a single bit about the 2nd amendment crap. It may be very necessary during early days of colonial America but that doesn't mean it has become the holy 10 commandments.

So what if the history told us that it's so important to have this amendment crap. That's history and no longer relevant in today's society.

There are so many issues that were changed over time as we progress, issues that concern our own health, social and children. I don't see why a silly law to bear guns must be uphold. For what? So that the gun makers can continue to make money? This is the only practical reason for this law to stay.

SG were also once a British colony. But we didn't need this law. But of coz we didn't have the violence that colonial America had before. That's already in the past. What colonial crap we have today? Nothing!! If we have no colonial crap today, why are we still having colonial law?
    One thing I see when i first started looking into SG is how west and many others in world look at some SG laws and say "draconian" and things like this. They forget to look into mirror at some of our own whacko laws still on the books. Examples ain't even worth typing out they are so stupid. So yes laws need to be like all manner of Earthly things - adapt agree conform change.

Amendments are an important part of USA system. They do work until politic and power corrupts them. Witness Prohibition Act. Yeah that worked...NOT. So they get enlightened and reamend. One thing you must understand about America...strong willed sometimes boneheaded...we do it 'my way' as Frank Sinatra said...LOL Why do we drive on the right? Because British drive on the left damnit! LOL

Founding fathers may have made a mistake over 200 years ago with 2nd Right...hey founding fathers can't see future...don't think SG founding fathers immune to this concept because they are not. Or any other fathers! Now in regard to 2nd Amendment here is where they may have screwed up - Americans have right for over 200 years...boneheads will not give up without serious gunfight! Witness Australia (former British colony BTW ) last year change rules take away many guns...what happens? I'll let you look that up for yourselves. Now let me say this...they try that here and oh boy everyone will chop off nose despite face because you know why? Americans have a tendency to assert their rights (even when they do not understand their rights at all). And that my friends is one of the huge problems USA faces today that maybe founders did not forsee - that Americans grow so self important and self centered in spite of the greater whole that they continue to assert their 'unalienable rights' until they assert them so much they get them taken away. Other bad deal is since JFK died and slightly before that they try to tell the rest of the world how crap should be. Well any sane Earthling is only going to stand for that crap so long.

So you see D88 I agree with you in many facets of the tale (but not for exactly the same reasons or beliefs that you hold) ...problem is how to get all these other morons on board. Hopefully it does not take "mein struggle" type of thing but unfortunately it very well may.

It has been going on forever...nothing really changes..it just gets modernized.

This is why dialogue is so important...these issues are complex and no magic wand will ever resolve them.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 10th October 2015 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mccm33 View Post
    Too much of a freedom n so call independent spoil humankind small brain
    To much oppression also does the same for humankind small brain no???

Yin Yang..Zen..where is balance?
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 10th October 2015 at 11:12 AM.

Another one just reported. This time one dead three wounded. Suspect in custody. Bet you a dollar it is a Ritalin type
    Turns out likely to be alcohol related self defense thing...3 drunk frat boys maybe dog pack wrong guy...that is a chance you take in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Most recent 11 year shot dead 3 year old neighbour about her pet dog. He's being hounding
    for quite sometime. Even Obama says it's a routine thing for him to express condolences from the White House to
    families everytime such shootings happen so much so he became numb.

Go figure!
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeisser View Post
    Most recent 11 year shot dead 3 year old neighbour about her pet dog. He's being hounding
    for quite sometime. Even Obama says it's a routine thing for him to express condolences from the White House to
    families everytime such shootings happen so much so he became numb.

Go figure!
    Yes that case is crazy indeed but what is even more telling is what sort of parent would allow a 11 year old to have access to a gun? Not a very good parent in my books. So you see not only does America have a gun problem it has a morons for parents problem which is probably more dangerous than any gun could ever be!!! This explains how an 11 year old child came to the conclusion that it is okay to kill. No accountability for the adult no accountability for the child. I do not blame the child at all in this incident although now he is all screwed up for life. No hope of being rehabilitated or becoming a good citizen and he has barely even started in life. His parents should spend the rest of their lives incarcerated or maybe even deserve death themselves. You simply cannot fix stupid period.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 11th October 2015 at 10:03 AM.

Need more campus guards and screening process like airports. The security industry in america will boom and provide employment. More guns will be sold to arm these guards.

WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

u know what upsetting? the president can't really do anything about it.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    u know what upsetting? the president can't really do anything about it.
    Even more maddening still is the gun lobby/MIC prevents Congress from doing anything about it either. No longer by the people for the people...therefore it is corrupt.

Please try not to think ill of the average American from the streets for the most part he is decent human being...it is his corrupt greedy leadership who cause the problems. Elections not fair but that is another discussion.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 12th October 2015 at 08:55 PM.

I would almost bet money all hell is fixing to break loose in the States or at the least some nasty crap is probably going to happen to a bunch of innocent people.

It is in the air...palpable.

We go around the world spreading 'freedom' and 'democracy' while our own nest is vial and despicable in so many ways.

It is sad so sad...

I would almost bet money all hell is fixing to break loose in the States or at the least some nasty crap is probably going to happen to a bunch of innocent people.

We go around the world spreading 'freedom' and 'democracy' while our own nest is vial and despicable in so many ways.

It is sad so sad...
    can dont revive old thread? wait moderator scold u then u know.
    Objection !!!

Another shooting just occur.... Not in a school though automatic weapon and hand gun used .
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    can dont revive old thread? wait moderator scold u then u know.
    Moderators should be careful ...... they have firearms ..........
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

It is sad so sad...
    Yeah. That's what I always tell people about USA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast