Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Watch Out Cause Someone May Try Him

Default Re: Best Watch Out Cause Someone May Try Him

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    You are so kind sir however Singapore girls and my wife may not agree with that concept! LOL

I can see it now...SG version of Liquian. Talk about some handsome intelligent people.
    Just take it as donating to Singapore gene pool. You don't have to enjoy it. Take it as a mission. I'm sure the girls won't mind.

So many talk the US have to change their Education systems
    Only n one way

I've stop eating western fast food for a reason
    Last edited by mccm33; 10th October 2015 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mccm33 View Post
    So many talk the US have to change their Education systems
    Only n one way

I've stop eating western fast food for a reason
    Yes students here nowadays seem to be like deer caught in headlights...pampered babies most of them...get that C and you got it made mentality...not all but the vast majority. I talk to a few SG students and it just blows my mind how far ahead they are not just academically but in more important ways as well. This is broad paint brush mind you but it is palpable every where you look if one is 'awake'. They forget not everyone is made for higher education...especially when lower education is a joke too.

Yeah I even live here and now despise fast food giants and am same as you...to big..lost their way big time. I make my own nowadays mostly because a. should be that way and b. I like sanitary conditions in prep of my food and c. I am not on Earth to feed certain greedy corporations damnit! When I eat out anymore I only eat at places that I 'know' which are mostly mom and pop type operations where they have everything at stake and therefore do the best they can at every facet of their business.

America more asleep at the wheel than ever before if you ask me. Why you guys think I hang out here on board on other side of world all of the time?
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Thumbs up Buddy

Last time it was hanging chads wonder what the powers that be will come up with this time...
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12