Thread: Marvel, DC, etc, collectable cards

Default Marvel, DC, etc, collectable cards

does any1 still collect them these days? remember Spiderman, X-men & many other comic charactor cards? any1 has a collection?

i do hav an incomplete set of glow-in-d-dark 1s! hehee...

Default Re: Marvel, DC, etc, collectable cards

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    does any1 still collect them these days? remember Spiderman, X-men & many other comic charactor cards? any1 has a collection?

i do hav an incomplete set of glow-in-d-dark 1s! hehee...
    my most precious collection was xmen 1-6, i got abt 12,000 books in 1993..then one fine day a thirteen year old boy came up to me...bought my xmen 1-6 and the rest of 11,994 books....rich kid mah at that time im so broke.

kaoz... each book u sell 5 bucks, 11994x5=59970 at least... and SE covers cost more... so sell more ex... how much in total u earned? btw, which other books, he din get?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    kaoz... each book u sell 5 bucks, 11994x5=59970 at least... and SE covers cost more... so sell more ex... how much in total u earned? btw, which other books, he din get?
    he bought all.actually he only want to buy e xmen 2 and 6 but i said cannot.then he saw i got wolverine 2 to 5...i said it comes w the rest of the books kekekekeke.i earned a few big ones...i manage to save my crossover valiant and marvel,greenlantern collection.L.O.T.D.K.,breaking of batman,death of superman...and ofcos SPAWN.

I am still stuck with many comics bought in the 80/90s... dunno where or how to sell haha

my dad want me to throw all my mangas away... piling like mountain in the room... i have another room at my cousin place full of manga also... *he din know it...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    my dad want me to throw all my mangas away... piling like mountain in the room... i have another room at my cousin place full of manga also... *he din know it...

Quote Originally Posted by code
    I am still stuck with many comics bought in the 80/90s... dunno where or how to sell haha
    must find other rich kidz 2 sell them all off! hahaa....

seems like ppl got more comics dan cards here.

i will not sell all. come 2 think of it may not even sell 1 unless got extras. some things can nv b bought back.

they do hav sentimental value 2 me. i've got some cards tt form a big pic when 3 or more cards r placed together.

i do have an incomplete set of glow-in-d-dark 1s! hehee...
    Have not been buying much in the last decade but I have quite a bit left over from my buying spree back in the 70s,80s & 90s. Last time before all this comic shop and "pro" type shop selling memobilia, comics and hard cover....use to buy from Mama Shops which hang them on a clothing string along with magazines and newspapers. mmm...those were the days. The one I remember buying alot from was a mama shop at Geylang near the firestation...Those old shop houses...but now it has become a small boutique hotel if I am not wrong.

Superman, SuperBoy, Super Girl, Batman & Robin, Dark Knight, Night Hawk(Robin when he went solo from Batman), Hulk, Green Arrow, Ghost Rider, Shazam, Judge Dredd, Justice Leaque of American, Flash, Teen Titans, Uncanny X Men, X Factor, Iron Man, Topedo, Archie, Richie Rich, Scooby Doo, Casper the Ghost, Space Ghost, Silver Surfer, Capt Marvel, Fantastic Four, Doom Patrol, Wonder Woman, Spawn, Spiderman, Hawkman, Spectra, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corp, Metal Men, Lone Ranger, Conan the Barbarian, Vampirella, Aquaman, Man Hunter, Badger, The Phamtom, Tarzan, Wolverine, The Thing, Firestorm, Combat War comic (small A5 booklet which was very popular back in the 70s..can't recall the title now).......damn..time to raid my store room and bring them all out for a walk back down memory lane
    Last edited by sammy888; 12th October 2005 at 03:01 AM.

I have some Marvel, DC collection. What are you looking for?

any 1 got any Spawn extras? wanna swap?

any 1 got any Spawn extras? wanna swap?
    which title?

i only collect 1 character, Wolverine. got about 50% of first 100 issues, and have every issue after 100 including the 2nd series. plus some of the other wolverine sub-stories, and a hardbound "Origins" book.

anyone who are willing to part with some earlier books?
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Quote Originally Posted by glensky
    which title?
    any chromium w/ gd artwork??