Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Thread: Tfcd/tfp.................

  1. #21
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Actually i am a newbie .... so doesn't know how this TFCD/TFP work ....

    but i think hor ... TFCD/TFP is something when someone or student think makeover at studio is too expensive, .... then want to find an alternative way out, .... can let some of our on-learning-curved-photog here to practice ...... but of course, the model can choose to do her own make up or have someone make up for her ... (Since she already save some money from doing from studio, then the cost of MUA, should pay by the model herself lor, so girls there, dun be cheapskap)

    I believe this is a win-win situation lor ....

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    Actually i am a newbie .... so doesn't know how this TFCD/TFP work ....

    but i think hor ... TFCD/TFP is something when someone or student think makeover at studio is too expensive, .... then want to find an alternative way out, .... can let some of our on-learning-curved-photog here to practice ...... but of course, the model can choose to do her own make up or have someone make up for her ... (Since she already save some money from doing from studio, then the cost of MUA, should pay by the model herself lor, so girls there, dun be cheapskap)

    I believe this is a win-win situation lor ....
    actually, maybe u will call me generous lah...

    but i think that, everything should be shared lor, like if we employ a 'pro' MUA, den we share cost lah, den if we get those trainees, den we all no need to pay each other lor, since all is learning mah... its like if u ask for me, of course i charge you, but if we agree to help each other, then y talk about cost of who earn wat, who lugi wat?

    anyway the most funny thing about TFCD/TFP, is dunno where i read in CS here, somebody talk about paying for transport... i was like... duh, tats.. cheapskate...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    i am excited. can those mention wanna meet friday? Studio?

    deadpoet, vince123, catchlights, me, zplus?
    Last edited by fotoudavid; 12th October 2005 at 01:08 AM.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  4. #24

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    i still remember the last time i tried to organize themetic shoots even with relatively experienced face models over at my side...even with clothes tt are borrowed from stores and all....... no one wanted to join...

  5. #25

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Can count me in? But I'm still a noob.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    i am excited. can those mention wanna meet friday? Studio?

    deadpoet, vince123, catchlights, me, zplus?
    this friday? I got a bodypainting testing session on this friday ( testing on model to see if they're allegic to the paint. ). If you guys don't mind meeting in the conference/meeting room than it should be OK.
    Sorry smurfman, this testing only confirm last min.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  7. #27

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    I am ok this Friday after 7pm. Meeting a model at 6pm, should be done by then.

    May drag another photog along.
    Last edited by Deadpoet; 12th October 2005 at 11:07 AM.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  8. #28

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Meet at studio 7pm.


    1. Smurfman. (On)
    2. Deadpoet. (On)
    3. Zplus?
    4. Vince123123?
    5. Catchlights?
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    Meet at studio 7pm.


    1. Smurfman. (On)
    2. Deadpoet. (On)
    3. Zplus?
    4. Vince123123?
    5. Catchlights?
    wer ? what theme ?

    I may be interest ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  10. #30

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wer ? what theme ?

    I may be interest ??
    thats why we are meeting to see how and what can we do.

    Also at the same time make friends.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  11. #31

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    thats why we are meeting to see how and what can we do.

    Also at the same time make friends.
    Oops ... didnt follow closely ...

    So wer the meeting place ... am I welcome if I can make it ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  12. #32

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    thats why we are meeting to see how and what can we do.

    Also at the same time make friends.
    smurf, it's on for Fri, right? I got one more photog coming.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    where your studio?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    so far, only me, dead poet, his friends, and maybe Del_CtrlnoAlt.

    Catchlights, vince and zplus how?
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  15. #35
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    I can't make it man for Friday, already got prior meeting to attend.

    Deadpoet will go on my behalf and fill me in on whats happening. We've worked on quite a few projects together already so he shd be able to fill me in.

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    so far, only me, dead poet, his friends, and maybe Del_CtrlnoAlt.

    Catchlights, vince and zplus how?

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    so far, only me, dead poet, his friends, and maybe Del_CtrlnoAlt.

    Catchlights, vince and zplus how?
    Friday should be ok. Where are we meeting and what time??

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    forgot to mention, i am at the middle of discussion with spca, i am trying to help them create poster that can help the public stop animal abuse. I am helping them, no monies involve, to make it clear first.

    I got afew images in mind, at the same time, if i got the approval from them, may use this chance to shoot together. How?

    Better then shoot tfcd/tfp, more meaningful rite?
    if u really gonna do it, mind if i join in too?

    looks like a really meaningful project.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Can I join in?

  19. #39

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    if u really gonna do it, mind if i join in too?

    looks like a really meaningful project.
    still waiting for SPCA Approval.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  20. #40

    Default Re: Tfcd/tfp.................

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Can I join in?
    you mean just meeting or the shoot for SPCA, if just sit down and disscuss ideals, please join. If SPCA issue, sorry bro, still waiting for their approval.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •