Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 197

Thread: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

  1. #141

  2. #142
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post

    Already quite used to politicians trying to score political points with Indonesian who knows little outside of their country... no point even to said anything since Roti Prata got flip around less than statements from out of Indonesia...

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,801
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post

    ..............that's what you get for being a kaypoh ................. anyway the plane could have been put to better use here ......like swishing around to scatter the haze
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  4. #144

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    ..............that's what you get for being a kaypoh ................. anyway the plane could have been put to better use here ......like swishing around to scatter the haze
    I think many would like to take a ride in the plane. Wasted to use there!

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default

    Over there is worst than nuclear bomb! If out of sudden a lot dies, really like walking dead liao! Pray for that not going to happen!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  6. #146

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Over there is worst than nuclear bomb! If out of sudden a lot dies, really like walking dead liao! Pray for that not going to happen!
    You are right.

    If there is a sudden death for many then they will wake up!

    Many suffered in silence!

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,801
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Over there is worst than nuclear bomb! If out of sudden a lot dies, really like walking dead liao! Pray for that not going to happen!

    It's either them or us ...... you choose..........
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  8. #148

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    It's either them or us ...... you choose..........
    Both will get it.

    Both will suffer of slow death.

    They.. faster, we slower and longer

  9. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,801
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Both will get it.

    Both will suffer of slow death.

    They.. faster, we slower and longer
    ................. that's not fair .......... why should we have our death prolonged .......... I say we die first .................
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  10. #150

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    ................. that's not fair .......... why should we have our death prolonged .......... I say we die first .................
    We are rich meh. We have N95,they use other. We see doctor , they see bomoh.
    our life more expensive. Theirs cheap. This is call fair.

  11. #151
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,264

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Interesting how Greenpeace, PETA, and other environmental groups are silent about the massive amount of CO2 released and green destroyed.
    This is a very classic example of euproean rubbish. They will sell you stories and Asian will follow blindly by engaging them as consultants paying $ millions. Then the real thing happen, they disappear because the haze is confined to Asian.

    I just hope the change in wind direction soon and it blows towards Australia. How would the west react?

  12. #152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,801
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    This is a very classic example of euproean rubbish. They will sell you stories and Asian will follow blindly by engaging them as consultants paying $ millions. Then the real thing happen, they disappear because the haze is confined to Asian.

    I just hope the change in wind direction soon and it blows towards Australia. How would the west react?
    I hope it blows towards the more affluent parts of Indonesia..... they get a taste of their own medicine along with the side effects.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  13. #153

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    I hope it blows towards the more affluent parts of Indonesia..... they get a taste of their own medicine along with the side effects.
    Well.. I can tell you that the people who is related to burning is more likely to live in singapore than any other city in Indonesia

  14. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,801
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Well.. I can tell you that the people who is related to burning is more likely to live in singapore than any other city in Indonesia

    ......... then they come here to breathe the haze too
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  15. #155

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    ......... then they come here to breathe the haze too
    For smkoers, you don't to buy cigarette. Just breath in as much as you can. It is free.

  16. #156

  17. #157
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    I just hope the change in wind direction soon and it blows towards Australia. How would the west react?
    Indon haze has to blow to Washington before the west reacts.

  18. #158
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,264

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Well.. I can tell you that the people who is related to burning is more likely to live in singapore than any other city in Indonesia
    These people are now holidaying in Europe to escape the heat and haze. They don't have to be there to run their business. That is why the rich don't complain.

  19. #159
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    These people are now holidaying in Europe to escape the heat and haze. They don't have to be there to run their business. That is why the rich don't complain.
    We are all guilty in different degree...

    http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...n-1676218.html

  20. #160

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    To them it is their lifeline. To us it is our daily neccessities.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •