Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 197

Thread: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

  1. #101
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....


  2. #102

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Well it appears to be working fine!

    PSI reading below 100 at 6 am today!

  3. #103
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    So you see Indinesia's concern? Singapore side already claiming credit:

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobil...e/2193936.html

    "Singapore team puts out haze-causing fires in Indonesia" - already "puts out".

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    So you see Indinesia's concern? Singapore side already claiming credit:

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobil...e/2193936.html

    "Singapore team puts out haze-causing fires in Indonesia" - already "puts out".
    Oh please lor. If the Indonesia cannot solve it, they have to let others do it and get credit.

    The problem is their big ego and pride

    Wouldn't it be more embarrassing if indo cannot solve it and yet they want to get credit?

    Beggars can't be choosers.

  5. #105

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Oh please lor. If the Indonesia cannot solve it, they have to let others do it and get credit.

    The problem is their big ego and pride

    Wouldn't it be more embarrassing if indo cannot solve it and yet they want to get credit?

    Beggars can't be choosers.
    Let us put it in this perspective, they did and with the help from all other nations.

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post

    Let us put it in this perspective, they did and with the help from all other nations.
    They did with help from others. Yeah so they r not entitled to get credits. They should be bloody thankful to those who came to help.

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,803
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Stop arguing with them or else they might not let you help out next year ...........we should be thankful that they let us help this time ..... (fark them)........
    Last edited by Zenten; 16th October 2015 at 10:22 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  8. #108
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Stop arguing with them or else they might not let you help out next year ...........we should be thankful that they let us help this time ..... (fark them)........

    Agree... I have no issue in giving and letting them keep 'Face'... as long as the hazy problem is solved (for now)... better than they 'act up' again and once again decline help again next year... and trust me... there WILL BE a next year...

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  9. #109

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Stop arguing with them or else they might not let you help out next year ...........we should be thankful that they let us help this time ..... (fark them)........
    That is the right spirit!

    Importantly that the haze must be gone!

    We have nothing to loose!

  10. #110

    Default

    The kind of mentality they have, no wonder their country never progress......

  11. #111
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    The kind of mentality they have, no wonder their country never progress......

    You wrong hor... without this kind of mentality... Singapore won't have a chance to progress...

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  12. #112
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    You wrong hor... without this kind of mentality... Singapore won't have a chance to progress...
    I recall one of Lee's lieutenants saying "it is not that we are extraordinarily smart or skilled, it's just that our neughbours are bozos".

  13. #113
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    https://www.facebook.com/tatjencham/...8/?pnref=story

    Let's see if one more week can clear the thing...

  14. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post

    You wrong hor... without this kind of mentality... Singapore won't have a chance to progress...
    Oh yeah. God is very fair.

  15. #115
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Seems like no end in sight unfortunately...

    http://www.todayonline.com/world/asi...ls-douse-fires

  16. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Seems like no end in sight unfortunately...

    http://www.todayonline.com/world/asi...ls-douse-fires
    Completely useless neighbour......

  17. #117
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    Just roti prata'ed...

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2203338.html

    What can we do except to suck it up?

  18. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Just roti prata'ed...

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2203338.html

    What can we do except to suck it up?
    They do prata faster than change underwear

  19. #119

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Just roti prata'ed...

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2203338.html

    What can we do except to suck it up?
    Did you even read it ? Releasing names before the court verdict is the same as trial by media.

  20. #120

    Default Re: HAZE AND ITS PROBLEMS....

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Completely useless neighbour......
    Let us be sensitive to their needs. Besides $$$, they have many other things to worry about. They are not a small country. To change their mindset it would takes a long long time and a lot of political will.

    Jo had done many presidents did not do. That is to remove energy/fuel subsidy.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •