Thread: Awww.....

Default Awww.....

"For we shall never say goodbye, We only say goodnight"

A New series i am doing soon
    Last edited by Lord_Angelus; 11th October 2005 at 01:32 AM.

Default Re: Awww.....

you might want to rotate the picture a bit.
    Canon 300D, 30D, 5D. 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L, 70-200 f2.8 L IS

Quote Originally Posted by djork
    you might want to rotate the picture a bit.

like this?

is this place the esplandane?

Cute! Cute!
    like it..love it
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    is this place the esplandane?
    yes it is esplandane the path way to the ice-chem shop and to the library....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus
    "For we shall never say goodbye, We only say goodnight"
    I like fluffy things, and these are definitely cute. I think the picture as posted suffers mainly from the small size.

I'm not sure about the background. Maybe you want the location to be recognizable? Otherwise, I think it would help if the background was much more blurred so that it doesn't distract from the main subject, just adding some coloured lights. This would also add some romantic/dreamy flair. The mundane "exit" sign at the top also pulls the observer back from this romantic scene into reality; I don't know if this is what you intended.

The colour balance is on the red/orange side for the main subject. A warm tone helps the general atmosphere, but right now it is a bit too strong for my taste - the fluffy animals are all different shades of brown.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf
    I like fluffy things, and these are definitely cute. I think the picture as posted suffers mainly from the small size.

I'm not sure about the background. Maybe you want the location to be recognizable? Otherwise, I think it would help if the background was much more blurred so that it doesn't distract from the main subject, just adding some coloured lights. This would also add some romantic/dreamy flair. The mundane "exit" sign at the top also pulls the observer back from this romantic scene into reality; I don't know if this is what you intended.

The colour balance is on the red/orange side for the main subject. A warm tone helps the general atmosphere, but right now it is a bit too strong for my taste - the fluffy animals are all different shades of brown.
    the background is just for the coloring only...

haha,you must have attracted alot of stares.