Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    Is there any online stores other than the onlineshop.com.sg to purchase a Palm Pilot?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    never use one, so won't know where to get, reply just to get +1 like you guy did.. ( soon can reach 15 thousand liao)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    I think i learn fast...............+1 again..

    Try salegala.com sometime can find good deal.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I think i learn fast...............+1 again..

    Try salegala.com sometime can find good deal.
    local one? i think prefer local one lo. got any?
    this one is a forum leh.. i need online store with credit card purchase.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    local one? i think prefer local one lo. got any?
    this one is a forum leh.. i need online store with credit card purchase.
    But why purchase online? I think better to see the item before purchase, at least can test first and have more opinion from the sales staff.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    Singapore so small. Why need to order online ?

    Also, if it is work hours that you are saying, Mustafa opens 24 X 7 , and they sell almost anything....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    cos i don't wanna use my money to buy ma. lol.

  8. #8
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    cos i don't wanna use my money to buy ma. lol.
    You mean office purchase??? Not sure if your company do so, what we do is to ask for a quote and then send a confirmation. Then the company will send the goods and invoice to us and we make payment from there.

    Cheers
    John

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    You mean office purchase??? Not sure if your company do so, what we do is to ask for a quote and then send a confirmation. Then the company will send the goods and invoice to us and we make payment from there.

    Cheers
    John
    its kind of complicated...

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    I hoped that you are not thinking of using's someone elses credit card to buy stuff without their consent... it will be fraud hor...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    I hoped that you are not thinking of using's someone elses credit card to buy stuff without their consent... it will be fraud hor...
    no....
    my boss is in usa, so finding a website for him to purchase online, so i can get it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •