Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 457085909394959697100 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #1881
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    already removed from my email leh cant give you guys sorry

  2. #1882

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    already removed from my email leh cant give you guys sorry
    you send and funny send different woh....i prefer 1st-hand!

  3. #1883
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    nevermind, your time will come.. hehee
    simi my time will come?!!

  4. #1884
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    a bit bz... but now have time to slack ..

  5. #1885

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Sorry, guys n gal! I still can't download my pic by sending it thru PM(prefer to send thru PM). Been frustrating trying for the past 1-2 hrs. Will send u guys n gal when I success doing it. Nt even my avatar. Mi really computer idiot.

  6. #1886
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    haiyo, why need to send over to madmacs?
    is he despo to see u? like u said, leave it to fate.

  7. #1887

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    haiyo, why need to send over to madmacs?
    is he despo to see u? like u said, leave it to fate.
    Yah loh! Y make myself so tire. So tiring trying to figure out how to download. So leave it to fate then. Guys n gals, WE SHALL MIT ONE DAY!

  8. #1888
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yah loh! Y make myself so tire. So tiring trying to figure out how to download. So leave it to fate then. Guys n gals, WE SHALL MIT ONE DAY!
    i think you need a webby to upload your pic.. heee.

    huh you guys want to mit ar ? when i lose 5kilos ok ?

  9. #1889

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i think you need a webby to upload your pic.. heee.

    huh you guys want to mit ar ? when i lose 5kilos ok ?
    Mi oso! When I lose 8kg.

  10. #1890
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Mi oso! When I lose 8kg.
    since when are you fat?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #1891

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    since when are you fat?
    Since I gained almost 8kg after I slim successfully on my 2nd attempt.

  12. #1892
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Mi oso! When I lose 8kg.
    you dont need to lose any

  13. #1893

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you dont need to lose any
    U oso no nid to lose any oso mah. U nt fat wat.

    Hahaha.... Mi really dun understand y ppl keep saying I no nid to lose any. I put on weight liao n mi, my family n my hubby oso feel tat I am fat leh. All my spare tire come out liao.

  14. #1894
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U oso no nid to lose any oso mah. U nt fat wat.

    Hahaha.... Mi really dun understand y ppl keep saying I no nid to lose any. I put on weight liao n mi, my family n my hubby oso feel tat I am fat leh. All my spare tire come out liao.
    me ? pls lor, the 1st thing that pple see me "pls go on diet"
    ive to lose weight around my arms and waist lor

    you do look adorable !! dont go on diet pls

  15. #1895
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Hmm, thought can learn some weight loss method here... seem like a bit disappointed...

  16. #1896
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Hmm, thought can learn some weight loss method here... seem like a bit disappointed...
    hehehe original thread had some pointers.. what do you want to know

  17. #1897

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    me ? pls lor, the 1st thing that pple see me "pls go on diet"
    ive to lose weight around my arms and waist lor

    you do look adorable !! dont go on diet pls
    U nvr show ur whole body. Face look ok, nt fat.

    Thks! More or less, I hav to go on diet coz half of my clothes(more on pants n jeans) almost cannt wear liao. Like gg to tear anytime if I forcely fit in. Veri sayang, All still so new! When I wear all white, look fat. Last time still ok leh. I got to go back to the time when I was slim. I felt more confident of myself then. Dunno izzit my self consious loh.
    Last edited by Funny; 25th October 2005 at 12:34 PM.

  18. #1898
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hehehe original thread had some pointers.. what do you want to know
    I want to know loss weight, loss weight, i'm now fat like a pig

  19. #1899
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Sorry, guys n gal! I still can't download my pic by sending it thru PM(prefer to send thru PM). Been frustrating trying for the past 1-2 hrs. Will send u guys n gal when I success doing it. Nt even my avatar. Mi really computer idiot.
    try this
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=149555

  20. #1900
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Thks! More or less, I hav to go on diet coz half of my clothes(more on pants n jeans) almost cannt wear liao. Like gg to tear anytime if I forcely fit in. Veri sayang, All still so new! When I wear all white, look fat. Last time still ok leh. I got to go back to the time when I was slim. I felt more confident of myself then. Dunno izzit my self consious loh.
    go ahead & diet if you want to feel happy lah. but seriously i dont want you to go on diet get new clothes lor.. but women always feel fat, dunno why

    as for me.. sad lor. esp my recent pics.. my hubby kpkb said i dont look this fat
    heck care.. time to skip my favourite.. mashed potatoes

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •