Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40658085888990919295100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #1781

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    he mentioned he saw evq..but told me no sign of funny. maybe you went ladies when he was there, or hiding behind hubby.
    So u oso saw my husband, EVQ loh?

  2. #1782

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i thought asking the Canon ppl to let me use the mic for this:

    May I have your attention please?
    May I have your attention please?
    Will the real Funny Lady please stand up?
    I repeat, will the real Funny Lady please stand up?
    We're gonna have a problem here..

    Veri funny!!

  3. #1783

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oh..i did see one petite lady in a white tee...with some big squarish logo on the front
    would that happen to be you?
    No lah! Mine was plain white tight tee blouse.

  4. #1784
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    No lah! Mine was plain white tight tee blouse.
    wow? tight? wait t-shirt tear how after you can no longer hold your breath?
    ok don't tease you liao, zzzz time.

  5. #1785

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    wow? tight? wait t-shirt tear how after you can no longer hold your breath?
    ok don't tease you liao, zzzz time.
    .........

  6. #1786

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    So u oso saw my husband, EVQ loh?
    no...scud did. told me he din see you.

  7. #1787

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    no...scud did. told me he din see you.
    OIC.... Nvr mind! Nxt time then.

  8. #1788

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    No lah! Mine was plain white tight tee blouse.


    eh....you trying to tease us ah? first cant find you. now you tell us you wore a tight tee??

  9. #1789

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs


    eh....you trying to tease us ah? first cant find you. now you tell us you wore a tight tee??
    Aiyo.... tats y I dun wan to say is a tight tee. See! See! U all will Nt really a tight tee lah! Small size tee blouse lah.

  10. #1790

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Happy Birthday to myself




  11. #1791
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    haha i know liao.. u scare at night hear their "voices" so quickly run back right kekeke...
    why u need to help out? got pay?

    I dun like his character lah.......a typical chef/cook. Most pple involved in this profession gamble, womaniser, talk alot of craps.

    I go there to help out my uncle(who is my father's youngest brother), coz he want to find replacement for this chef.......last time before working borrowed 20k liao. Deducted weekly as portion of his wage. Some more cooked like **** and said curry dishes and laksa dishes dun sell well in that areas....overall, a very irresponsible person.

    Why u worry I got pay or not? LOL, u still got to pay for ur dinner when you in Melbourne......

    This morning, I makan alot.....1 sausage with two toast.....rice and veges too.....need to skip lunch and really serious abt doing some walking liao.

  12. #1792

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I dun like his character lah.......a typical chef/cook. Most pple involved in this profession gamble, womaniser, talk alot of craps.

    I go there to help out my uncle(who is my father's youngest brother), coz he want to find replacement for this chef.......last time before working borrowed 20k liao. Deducted weekly as portion of his wage. Some more cooked like **** and said curry dishes and laksa dishes dun sell well in that areas....overall, a very irresponsible person.

    Why u worry I got pay or not? LOL, u still got to pay for ur dinner when you in Melbourne......

    This morning, I makan alot.....1 sausage with two toast.....rice and veges too.....need to skip lunch and really serious abt doing some walking liao.
    Is that mean.. your uncle ask you to help is because you cook well?? WOW... .. why dun u be a chef.. i heard can earn alot if you cook well ...
    eheh sure.. i can blajah you fish and chips when i am there ^_^ deal..i love fish and chips

  13. #1793

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    This morning i just have one banana, a glass of fresh squeeze orange juice and a slice of white bread.. got to save stomach for tonight buffet dinner at merchant court

  14. #1794

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Happy Birthday to myself



    Happy Birthday to you, Haze! 2day is ur BD or yesterday? Ur hubby so sweet to bake ur BD cake for u.

  15. #1795

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    where's the link to Funny's pic?

    Haze, i didnt go leh..
    i saw some CS members at Orchard around evening time though
    was sitting at the Taka's big stone 'chair' with my frens


    going to sleep soon.. beri tired
    Theses are the link to Scub n Drudkh photo. Heehee......

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...156936&page=62
    Last edited by Funny; 24th October 2005 at 08:44 AM.

  16. #1796
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Theses are the link to Scub n Drudkh photo. Heehee......

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...156936&page=62
    oooiiii... stalker!!

  17. #1797
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Theses are the link to Scub n Drudkh photo. Heehee......

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...156936&page=62
    i know who is Drudkh... but which 1 is scrub?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #1798
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i know who is Drudkh... but which 1 is scrub?
    yalor... scrub? scub? who?

  19. #1799
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    yalor... scrub? scub? who?
    must be u got Scabs, as in Scabbies... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #1800
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    must be u got Scabs, as in Scabbies... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    DCA>

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •