Page 71 of 104 FirstFirst ... 214661666970717273768196 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    Standing at 1.74m. I have been using Nice 2 for my many trips up to KL. I am fine with
    the leg room. Recently, they have this Nice++, the seats are more comfortable. Havn't try
    other company so can't compare.
    ;o 1.74 not tall lah.. i thought u are 1.8 :P...
    my jon jonssson is 5'11 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I am veri small size. I dun realise it till ppl feedback. Coz I grow up in small size family. I grow up being tease small size.

good wow.. i stand beside my dar dar.. ppl said look like i am the one protecting him -__-

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    My wife is 1.75 and i am 1.80-1.82 with broad shoulder because i swim alot last time so seat is alway a problem, Nice 2 is a travel agency or what? Nice++? What is the rate of the seat to KL? Any idea?

Any number to call them?

kam sia..
    Ya or.. i remember u told me u ar 1.8.. wow i love swimmer broad shoulder.. remind me of someone .. hehe got takeshi look?

what about grassland? they seem to have pretty good buses.

Kam sia, price is almost double but the sit look great and got service as well. Great to try it out.
    ;o.. during aug when i went to KL.. bougth this bloody FIVE STAR coach.. wow liao.. so bloody cold.. and drop us at a non known bus terminal. My KL friend drive around and looking for us.

Then when we back.. my KL friend bought for us AERO ticket.. wow quite look.. seem like at airplane kekekek... double tackle

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ;o.. during aug when i went to KL.. bougth this bloody FIVE STAR coach.. wow liao.. so bloody cold.. and drop us at a non known bus terminal. My KL friend drive around and looking for us.

Then when we back.. my KL friend bought for us AERO ticket.. wow quite look.. seem like at airplane kekekek... double tackle
    aero ticket? from the bus station? will find out. your friend got bring you around to find food to eat or not, seem difficult to find good food there. Alway eat aunty annie there.

double tackle?? what's that? sounds like a 2 quickies in quick succession

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    lol... your mind always errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm............

you watched too much soccer ar ?
    tackle ball i know. this one i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    lol... your mind always errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm............
    not always lah...this one i really dunno mah

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you watched too much soccer ar ?
    tackle ball i know. this one i dunno
    you dunno which one? double tackle or quickie?

you dunno which one? double tackle or quickie?
    you got watched soccer one rite? tackle means interception .. double tackle i think could mean got 2 opponent players tackle you?

quickie? quick tackle!!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you got watched soccer one rite? tackle means interception .. double tackle i think could mean got 2 opponent players tackle you?

quickie? quick tackle!!
    so you are saying got 2 guys (hopefully guys) proposition haze in the bus or plane?

Kam sia, price is almost double but the sit look great and got service as well. Great to try it out.
    Some more info for you. The journey from SG to KL took ard 5 hr, and will have one toilet break. Nice2 have toilet at lower deck for doing small business. Nice++ don't have toilet so dun drink too much water.

Actually, there is also another coach service to KL which chair is a massage chair. Price ard S$59 dollar if I remember correctly...
    Last edited by PhotoDog; 19th October 2005 at 04:58 PM.

aero ticket? from the bus station? will find out. your friend got bring you around to find food to eat or not, seem difficult to find good food there. Alway eat aunty annie there.
    hey!!! my favourite snack is AUNTIE ANNIE...!!! ..
    Everytime i go JB and KL must eat that!! so cheap there and so ex here!

U check my website lah.. i got post those food my KL friend took us to eat wow ;D

oh.. the aero coach not from bus station leh.. ;o.. i also dun know where.. my KL friend drove us to a building and the bus there ... and stop at Singapore Grand capthorne waterfront

-____- my english not good ma..

byebye knock off liao.........

Dinner, ate rice with sardines and fried mackerel, boiled broccoli too.....

Drinking kopi and eating biscuit again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is everyone today.......I finally managed to get my old corolla AE82 hatch roadworthy...registered it tomorrow! the car cost $1500+ $375 for tyres and alignments + $200 for brakepads, air filter hose and new brake pedal. Ya, (DIY)oil change + filter + engine oil addictives + spark plugs another $60. All up, $2135

Now the baby run smoothly and surprisingly quiet too.....if got time, maybe I start doing some panel repairs...and new coat of paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Dinner, ate rice with sardines and fried mackerel, boiled broccoli too.....

Drinking kopi and eating biscuit again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is everyone today.......I finally managed to get my old corolla AE82 hatch roadworthy...registered it tomorrow! the car cost $1500+ $375 for tyres and alignments + $200 for brakepads, air filter hose and new brake pedal. Ya, (DIY)oil change + filter + engine oil addictives + spark plugs another $60. All up, $2135

Now the baby run smoothly and surprisingly quiet too.....if got time, maybe I start doing some panel repairs...and new coat of paint.
    $2000+ can get a good sport rim and wax service for 6 month here in singapore. The COE already cost 10 time.

hey!!! my favourite snack is AUNTIE ANNIE...!!! ..
    Everytime i go JB and KL must eat that!! so cheap there and so ex here!

U check my website lah.. i got post those food my KL friend took us to eat wow ;D

oh.. the aero coach not from bus station leh.. ;o.. i also dun know where.. my KL friend drove us to a building and the bus there ... and stop at Singapore Grand capthorne waterfront
    wat website? www.hazeslimcentre.com.sg?