Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ... 164156616465666768717691 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #1301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hehe not late wow
    how young are u ah
    just 28 lor old liao...

  2. #1302
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    where can help me find where to buy
    By the look of things, it's just one place in Singapore: http://translate.google.com/translat...l%3Den%26lr%3D

  3. #1303

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    just 28 lor old liao...
    oh ya hor.. i ask u before.. so young
    work as what

  4. #1304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh ya hor.. i ask u before.. so young
    work as what
    Programmer lor. You leh?

  5. #1305

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    By the look of things, it's just one place in Singapore: http://translate.google.com/translat...l%3Den%26lr%3D
    wow.. i tried to search cannot find leh.. u so smart
    aiyo.. that gensis is the salon i am dumping lor '(

  6. #1306

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    i got to give up this products liao.

    Will use back Sothsys then

  7. #1307

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Programmer lor. You leh?
    me customer service rep...

  8. #1308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    just 28 lor old liao...
    if you 28 considered old, then i dio shoot lor

  9. #1309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    me customer service rep...
    I see...

  10. #1310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    DCA where can download free PSP game. Seach until xiao also cannot find.

  11. #1311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    if you 28 considered old, then i dio shoot lor
    i still single and lonely leh
    you married and happy.

  12. #1312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    DCA where can download free PSP game. Seach until xiao also cannot find.
    free? don't think so... must be errrrmmmm... think you pm him better.

  13. #1313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hmm now i feel that Drudkh is really a nice guy compare to DCA
    I not good meh..

  14. #1314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    free? don't think so... must be errrrmmmm... think you pm him better.
    PM me if you could find the website.. my eye burr liao..

  15. #1315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    free? don't think so... must be errrrmmmm... think you pm him better.
    how come ppl think i know leh?

    anyway, can play p games, provided u... *censored*

    *edited by moderator for piracy content
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #1316
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i still single and lonely leh
    you married and happy.
    then widen social circles, find new hobbies
    i only wish i have more time to sleep tho.. sheesh..

  17. #1317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    how come ppl think i know leh?

    anyway, can play p games, provided u... *censored*

    *edited by moderator for piracy content
    hahahaha...

  18. #1318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    then widen social circles, find new hobbies
    i only wish i have more time to sleep tho.. sheesh..
    I shy leh when I see/talk to girls.

  19. #1319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    I shy leh when I see/talk to girls.
    you dun beydeh beydeh
    shy your head

  20. #1320
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hmm now i feel that Drudkh is really a nice guy compare to DCA
    男人不坏女人不愛

    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •