Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 103550555859606162657085 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Where are my girls friends here.. give me a hug

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Where .. any recommendation??
    Sorry man, I have no idea. I only know Adonis? Those that advertise on TV ones?
    There's a local forum for females, http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?act=home dunno if you're already a member there. Can find some good recommendations I guess.

Where are my girls friends here.. give me a hug
    ask your dardar fly to your place and give you a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Sorry man, I have no idea. I only know Adonis? Those that advertise on TV ones?
    There's a local forum for females, http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?act=home dunno if you're already a member there. Can find some good recommendations I guess.
    Oh i am member of them.. if i did not find any better one i think i will use SKin Revival

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    ask your dardar fly to your place and give you a hug?
    chey my dar dar sit just a few tables away from me :P.. no need to fly just walk here will do kekeke

My dar dar also ask me not to sign up..

chey my dar dar sit just a few tables away from me :P.. no need to fly just walk here will do kekeke

My dar dar also ask me not to sign up..
    oh...office romance?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oh i get to shoot furrycake...i get to shoot furrycake...
    so happy... wait till you meet me in person

-___- very sad.. i admit that salon is quite high class.. everytime i go.. i seem cannot blend in with them. But then.. my face look so "Cheap" meh -___-... the boss said my like that.. my pride was seriously hurt
    actually best thing is to adopt a healthy & relaxing lifestyle. our skin problems arised when we dont have enough sleep, stressed and unhealthy diet. i agree with velvetine lor.. sometimes we can have our own facial pdts care

seriously, to h*ll with this beauty salon. we pay to make ourselves beautiful , not humiliated
    sayang haze okie

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    so happy... wait till you meet me in person
    oh...me very optimistic person

I think most of the women already here, so read this, may not concern you in singapore but some tip are not bad.

TIPS FROM USA POLICE
    This is a good reminder for all of us. You can never Read this too many times!

1.Tip from police:The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!

2.If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you....chances are that he is more interested in yourWallet and/or purse than you and he will go for the wallet or purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

3.If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car: Kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you but everybody else will. This has saved lives.

4.Women have a tendency to get into their car after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their check book, or making a list, etc.) DON'T DO THIS! The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go.

AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.

5.A Few Notes About Getting Into Your Car In a Parking Lot, or Parking Garage:

A.Be aware: look around you; look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat. (And check out under the car as you approach.)

B.If you're parked next to a big van you should enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.

C.Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get aguard/policeman to walk you back out.IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.(And better paranoid than dead.)

6.ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).

7.If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control,ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ,RUN!

8.As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP IT!It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, welleducated man, whoALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women? He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.

Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her "Whatever you do, DO NOTopen the door." The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over.The policeman said, "We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby cry recorder and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they heard baby cries outside their doors ! when they're home alone at night. Please pass this on! and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby.

oh...office romance?
    where got.. we actually at different dept.. but since last yr merch together so same dept lor

oh...office romance?
    wah so romantic hor

wow liao after reading this.. i scare like hell

where got.. we actually at different dept.. but since last yr merch together so same dept lor
    So, find any problem working with the same dept with your dada(sound like gong gong type, i will never allow my wife to call me that )

wow liao after reading this.. i scare like hell
    Got some very good mail but in power point, don't know how to post here, sure touching like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    So, find any problem working with the same dept with your dada(sound like gong gong type, i will never allow my wife to call me that )
    you mean if your wife/gf-colleague walks over to your desk and says "dardar...where shall we go for lunch today?"

hmm...dunno man. never happened to me..

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    actually best thing is to adopt a healthy & relaxing lifestyle. our skin problems arised when we dont have enough sleep, stressed and unhealthy diet. i agree with velvetine lor.. sometimes we can have our own facial pdts care

seriously, to h*ll with this beauty salon. we pay to make ourselves beautiful , not humiliated
    sayang haze okie
    i got do my own facial wow.. sign u won't understand how bad my skin is

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Well initially worry have problem.. but dun have leh.. he most of the time is out onsite at customer place

you mean if your wife/gf-colleague walks over to your desk and says "dardar...where shall we go for lunch today?"

hmm...dunno man. never happened to me..
    at office, well we never have lunch together wow ... he have his own team to mix with i have mine wow..

i got do my own facial wow.. sign u won't understand how bad my skin is
    lets meet up and i'll show you what bad skin is
    i got many pimples, mostly around my forehead and got so many small holes