Page 59 of 104 FirstFirst ... 93449545758596061646984 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    okie lor, i pose for madmacs while you pose for drudkh, okie ?
    at different locations i guess

psst... i lose at least 5kilos first :X
    oh i get to shoot furrycake...i get to shoot furrycake...

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ... then when she writing the invoice, i saw the amount was different. All the while my pacakge is $890 but she wrote $990. Then i said my package was not that price and ask her to refer to my record. She said she know.. all the while the package should be $990 since 2 yrs ago.. then i said how come. Then my beautician explained that the package for the $200 voucher is $990. then i was about to understand. Then this boss said... Pass two yrs Jasmine (beautician) have beeing "doing you a favour" giving you the old package price. and you already gain for 2 yrs. So have to take the new package price.

Wow liao when i hear this.. so piss off.. what she been by doing me a favour.. sound like i have been taking advantage from them.. MA DE..
    Then i told her .. i will book a facial date for next month and consider. Then she said ok .. and scrap off the written invoice.
    Fed up.. although money is an issue.. if she explain nicely i will understand and take the package although is $100 more. But the way she put the sentence really piss me off..
    Even if now she give me the old pacakge price with $200 voucher. I am not going back. If i go back i will be the "stupid pig" -___-
    wah... like you cheat them like that... lousy service.. what name of company must be put to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    sounds like a bait and switch tactic to me
    Which is why I do my own facials. Nothing fantastic, just Kao pore pack, clays, essential oils and carrier oils. Managed to reduce the bald patch in my right eyebrow. Problem now is that right eyebrow is slightly thicker than the left.

I love it when I did aromatherapy facials on my case studies and they start snoring because that means they are so relaxed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i also join photomarathon leh.
    you going har? maybe can meet up chitchat?
    I am gg too!!!

Funny leh!! Why nobody wan to shoot guys?? Guys cannot take photo meh!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    you want to take a fat guy with big belly?

you want to take a fat guy with big belly?
    Artistic wat! Art is in the eye of the beholder. Some oso took pics of pregnant women.

Artistic wat! Art is in the eye of the beholder. Some oso took pics of pregnant women.
    ok no comments.

ok no comments.
    Will suggest we take u guys photo! Always take gals photo. Is a bit boring. We can exchange roles. Gals take guys photo. Once a while must go for a change mah! Time for u guys to be the models liao.

of course can...actually i shot before. but then the curvature of the female form is naturally pleasing to the eye

Will suggest we take u guys photo! Always take gals photo. Is a bit boring. We can exchange roles. Gals take guys photo. Once a while must go for a change mah! Time for u guys to be the models liao.
    hmm...mass outing? free for all?

of course can...actually i shot before. but then the curvature of the female form is naturally pleasing to the eye
    No lah! Males wld b interesting n pleasing to the eye too. Photographers(70%) are the ones who bring out the pics, nt only the models(30%).
    Last edited by Funny; 18th October 2005 at 01:06 AM.

hmm...mass outing? free for all?
    Of coz should be free lah! Photography sometimes should be for hobby n interest mah! Nt all the times for the sake of money lah! Photography is an art mah!

Of coz should be free lah! Photography sometimes should be for hobby n interest mah! Nt all the times for the sake of money lah! Photography is an art mah!
    er...wasnt talking about money lah. i meant free for all as in everyone shoot everyone?

wah... like you cheat them like that... lousy service.. what name of company must be put to shame.
    The salon name is Genesis at Raffles shopping Centre!!! -___-
    i am their 5 yrs customer ok.

Last night, i told them i am half a decade customer.. then this boss said 20yrs is consider longtime customer.. shxt..

Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Which is why I do my own facials. Nothing fantastic, just Kao pore pack, clays, essential oils and carrier oils. Managed to reduce the bald patch in my right eyebrow. Problem now is that right eyebrow is slightly thicker than the left.

I love it when I did aromatherapy facials on my case studies and they start snoring because that means they are so relaxed!!
    i did my own facial too.. but always have clores.. my skin texture very bad... must facial if not will have alot of breakout -___-

Last night, i told them i am half a decade customer.. then this boss said 20yrs is consider longtime customer.. shxt..
    Since they don't value their customers, forget it. There are better one.

wah...if they treat 5-year customers like that how do they expect these customers to be with them for 20 years? dump them i'm sure there are lots more salons that can do an even better job than them.

Since they don't value their customers, forget it. There are better one.
    Where .. any recommendation??

wah...if they treat 5-year customers like that how do they expect these customers to be with them for 20 years? dump them i'm sure there are lots more salons that can do an even better job than them.
    -___- very sad.. i admit that salon is quite high class.. everytime i go.. i seem cannot blend in with them. But then.. my face look so "Cheap" meh -___-... the boss said my like that.. my pride was seriously hurt