Page 52 of 104 FirstFirst ... 22742475051525354576277102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #1021
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    so sian.. waiting for my fren to knock off ..ack
    think by the time she knocks off im already knocked out

    from makan to gardening now ? i no kungfu to rear plants.. my grandma is expert though. there's a mini forest outside my house corridor but lately becos of the dengue fever scare.. many ppl are skeptical about growing plants
    Last edited by furrycake; 14th October 2005 at 08:15 PM.

  2. #1022
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Benign how to grow that? What is the requirement. 'O' level in gardening can?

    I dunno about 'O' level ley......

    Normally, before I plant or do anything major...I consult the chinese calendar on which day what hour is best for planting crops, cutting hair, pray, major issues or sex

    Then I walk around the backyard with my compass like the typical geomancer....see which side fungshui is best for the plant or crop lor.....

    After that, I start to 'pai pai' ...burn joss sticks and offered chicken, roast porks or fruits to different deities.....

    If you have done all the following......

    Please read the instructions/directions behind the package of 'seedling' u bought, before planting it.....





    Sincerely,

  3. #1023
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I dunno about 'O' level ley......

    Normally, before I plant or do anything major...I consult the chinese calendar on which day what hour is best for planting crops, cutting hair, pray, major issues or sex

    Then I walk around the backyard with my compass like the typical geomancer....see which side fungshui is best for the plant or crop lor.....

    After that, I start to 'pai pai' ...burn joss sticks and offered chicken, roast porks or fruits to different deities.....

    If you have done all the following......

    Please read the instructions/directions behind the package of 'seedling' u bought, before planting it.....





    Sincerely,
    for a moment... i thought u are going to PCC before sex.. den on came the chicken & stuff... oooh...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #1024
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    for a moment... i thought u are going to PCC before sex.. den on came the chicken & stuff... oooh...

    Sorry, I am really out of touch.....

    What is PCC




    Dun call me stupid, just because I am green

  5. #1025
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    If you have done all the following......

    Please read the instructions/directions behind the package of 'seedling' u bought, before planting it.....

    Sincerely,
    ROLMAO!!!

    Well, if anyone wants to start growing Peppermint, let me know, can help you start one pot BUT must have a lot of sunlight - 5 hours' worth.
    Last edited by Velvetine; 14th October 2005 at 11:32 PM.

  6. #1026
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Just came back from watching 40 yrs old virgin.. lol damn funny! you all should go and watch!

  7. #1027
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Thought you guys might like to see these in the Weight Loss Cafe:

    My creation: Broffles (Brownie Truffles)


    Honey Cake: Very very good but must make fresh


    Some of my breads (Beer Bread and some buns. There's liver pate (which I made) on the slice of Beer bread)


    Baked Fudge: Yummy!

  8. #1028
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    oohhh nooooo, you are making me droooooooooool...

  9. #1029

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Wow.....! Finally finish reading the thread! Soooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg.......

  10. #1030

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Velvetine, wow, I tink u can open ur own cake shop liao!

  11. #1031
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Must take better shots of my food. Going to bed now. Long day ahead for me later. Lots of stuff to do.

    Was thinking about that but I don't want my passion for baking to be dampened by it being a livelihood. It slowly becomes a chore BUT I do take orders. Can't wait for the December potluck.
    Last edited by Velvetine; 15th October 2005 at 12:56 AM.

  12. #1032

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Must take better shots of my food. Going to bed now. Long day ahead for me later. Lots of stuff to do.

    Was thinking about that but I don't want my passion for baking to be dampened by it being a livelihood. It slowly becomes a chore BUT I do take orders. Can't wait for the December potluck.
    Do let mi know if there is a potluck. Will c whether I m free or nt.

  13. #1033

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Must take better shots of my food.
    Ya, that's where the hubby (me) comes in... Can anyone recommend a simple portable lighting?
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  14. #1034
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Ya, that's where the hubby (me) comes in... Can anyone recommend a simple portable lighting?
    Maybe should have a system whereby whoever lends you stuff to take pictures of my goodies will have a share in the goodie.

    Think it will work?

  15. #1035
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Wow.....! Finally finish reading the thread! Soooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg.......
    today is weekend, thread should move rather slowly... going out to shoot liao.
    Velvetine: would love to try your bakery materpieces on day.

  16. #1036
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Morning, ate quarter of a pizza roll.....then switched to stir fried spinach with rice.

    Guess korean noodle again for lunch...had the whole house for myself
    Peace and quiet at last......

  17. #1037
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Do let mi know if there is a potluck. Will c whether I m free or nt.
    Can't wait to see what'll you bring to the Potluck then!

  18. #1038

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Ya, that's where the hubby (me) comes in... Can anyone recommend a simple portable lighting?
    were you using the built-in flash for these shots?

    try using an external flash and bounce it off your ceiling. the lighting should turn out nice and soft.

  19. #1039

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Maybe should have a system whereby whoever lends you stuff to take pictures of my goodies will have a share in the goodie.

    Think it will work?
    do suggestions count?

  20. #1040

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    were you using the built-in flash for these shots?

    try using an external flash and bounce it off your ceiling. the lighting should turn out nice and soft.
    That was a lowly Fuji Finepix A203 (2 mp) camera... way before I bought the 350D. Haven't taken any using the 350D yet.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •