Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    haven't had lunch... stomach now grumbling.
    I find this work well, go far far for lunch and walk back to work after lunch, help control weight and tummy for those office worker.

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i start my suicide programme tonight.. eat half a bowl of rice, lotsa vege, no meat.
    low fat yogurt as 'dessert'..
    raise dumb bells, jog.. grrr

    going back to work liao.. angry & sad
    Why angry and sad?????

    I thought your suicide programme is to eat supper and late supper + pre-breakfast.

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I find this work well, go far far for lunch and walk back to work after lunch, help control weight and tummy for those office worker.
    weather so hot... i'll stink when i reach office.

    saw this in HWZ forum


  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    weather so hot... i'll stink when i reach office.

    saw this in HWZ forum

    Can forget about this body. Don't know how many tubs of supplement to take inorder to get this. Instead of going lunch you will need to go gym too during lunch..

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Can forget about this body. Don't know how many tubs of supplement to take inorder to get this. Instead of going lunch you will need to go gym too during lunch..
    the gym is just 3 floors down but i have no membership.

  6. #86

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    cheesecake is the simplest! lol.
    But i read the Baking book.. cheesecake need Baking Method .. seem difficult

  7. #87

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i think chocolate cake easiest... Haze can go toilet & stand beside him...
    Haze give Del a "Fatal Scissor Leg"

  8. #88

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    must show sincere, ask him to bake Tiramishu. Don't need to stand beside him, ask him go find out how to do it. You go shopping (with his credit card) just come back and eat.

    Your birthday what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (don't show this to your hubby or he will me)
    cannot.. my dar dar not like u all.. you give so difficult task.. he will anyhow do.. then spoil the day liao.. because my head will have a fire light up after that..

  9. #89

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Just like this morning... after shower i told him i want to drink Juice..
    Then he said wow last min..
    Then quickly take fruits out from Fridge.. when i walk into the kitchen again.. saw him trying to peel away the skin from the orange.. and the JUICE keep dripping out.. wow liao half the juice gone liao. He told me.. i got to tell him much earlier.. eg.. before he ate his breakfast..
    .. i am thinking.. still got 15min extra wow.. what so rush

  10. #90

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    weather so hot... i'll stink when i reach office.

    saw this in HWZ forum

    ya lor.. by the time back to office.. either headache and yucky smell liao -,.-.. weather so hot...

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Just like this morning... after shower i told him i want to drink Juice..
    Then he said wow last min..
    Then quickly take fruits out from Fridge.. when i walk into the kitchen again.. saw him trying to peel away the skin from the orange.. and the JUICE keep dripping out.. wow liao half the juice gone liao. He told me.. i got to tell him much earlier.. eg.. before he ate his breakfast..
    .. i am thinking.. still got 15min extra wow.. what so rush
    i pity him...

  12. #92

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    I think will bake cheese cake.. got one receipe no need baking method.

    Hey where have love sharp NON STICK baking pan ah? Those i saw is Silver one leh. i want NON stick kind

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    buay tahan liao, go downstairs buy an oat bar to eat.

  14. #94

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i pity him...
    Why.. i said i want to drink juice.. never tell him to blend wow.. i am telling him i got 15 min extra.. who know when i walk to kitchen he is DRAINING the orange -___-.. my orange is the pity one...

  15. #95

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    buay tahan liao, go downstairs buy an oat bar to eat.
    hey guess what.. when i saw this.. i laugh.. and my colleague look at me.
    U so ke lian diet until Buay Tahan... .. how tall and heavy are u

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hey guess what.. when i saw this.. i laugh.. and my colleague look at me.
    U so ke lian diet until Buay Tahan... .. how tall and heavy are u
    me? short and heavy.
    hmmm bought a cheapo sneakers bar instead. the nutribar cost $2.30, sneakers $1 only.

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    So fast so many postings liao

    So sleepy now

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Just like this morning... after shower i told him i want to drink Juice..
    Then he said wow last min..
    Then quickly take fruits out from Fridge.. when i walk into the kitchen again.. saw him trying to peel away the skin from the orange.. and the JUICE keep dripping out.. wow liao half the juice gone liao. He told me.. i got to tell him much earlier.. eg.. before he ate his breakfast..
    .. i am thinking.. still got 15min extra wow.. what so rush
    I think it is cheaper to buy the ready made type than to peel and squeeze it...

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Why.. i said i want to drink juice.. never tell him to blend wow.. i am telling him i got 15 min extra.. who know when i walk to kitchen he is DRAINING the orange -___-.. my orange is the pity one...
    If don't blend how to drink?? squeeze it out from your hand above your mouth?

    Make sure wash your hand after you go toilet...

    Make me think of this topic,


    Don't buy roti parata from an indian if he make his roti parata with the ring on. Because they wash their ass after sh*t with their hand and 'thing' may get stuck on their ring.

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    If don't blend how to drink?? squeeze it out from your hand above your mouth?

    Make sure wash your hand after you go toilet...

    Make me think of this topic,


    Don't buy roti parata from an indian if he make his roti parata with the ring on. Because they wash their ass after sh*t with their hand and 'thing' may get stuck on their ring.
    sounds yummy.. prata with chocolate, anyone?

Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •