Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    It work leh! I was succecssful in these way twice liao. Slowly, u will get used to it. How I miss those slimming days.
    so you mean you went back to original 2 times?

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Breakfast very important, your whole day energy come from it, so should eat more, lunch can eat some fruit or something light, than dinner eat as normal, supper depend, late supper also optional.
    supper i no longer eating liao... once in a while when i sleep very late, then cook myojo mee goreng. so nice.

  3. #63

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Do those above and you will feel like jelly whole day.....

    My breakfast is much more than that. But the excercise part is right.

    Just eat normal but if really want don't lose weight but gain muscle and cut fat will be better for man. Just do more exercise and remember don't sit down after food for at least half hour to a hour.
    oh i always sit down after lunch.. now eating dried fruit.. will stand up once finish

  4. #64

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    I will FAINT too!!!.. the most i exercise 40min nian
    Tat 2 times was quite extreme. Everybody notice how slim I was. I could fit into anything that I wanted to fit in.

  5. #65

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    so you mean you went back to original 2 times?
    Slimmer than my original.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Tat 2 times was quite extreme. Everybody notice how slim I was. I could fit into anything that I wanted to fit in.
    wah, cannot, wait i get a lot of stretch marks.

  7. #67

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Tat 2 times was quite extreme. Everybody notice how slim I was. I could fit into anything that I wanted to fit in.
    That's what i dream of too!!.. ok tonight i go jogging!

  8. #68

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    hey... i asked my dar dar to bake me a birthday cake. He said ok.
    So i will stand beside him and guide him how to bake cake.

    Any simple receipe? What cake should i ask him to bake leh?

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hey... i asked my dar dar to bake me a birthday cake. He said ok.
    So i will stand beside him and guide him how to bake cake.

    Any simple receipe? What cake should i ask him to bake leh?
    cheesecake is the simplest! lol.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    cheesecake is the simplest! lol.
    i think chocolate cake easiest... Haze can go toilet & stand beside him...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i think chocolate cake easiest... Haze can go toilet & stand beside him...
    yucks!


  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hey... i asked my dar dar to bake me a birthday cake. He said ok.
    So i will stand beside him and guide him how to bake cake.

    Any simple receipe? What cake should i ask him to bake leh?
    must show sincere, ask him to bake Tiramishu. Don't need to stand beside him, ask him go find out how to do it. You go shopping (with his credit card) just come back and eat.

    Your birthday what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (don't show this to your hubby or he will me)

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i think chocolate cake easiest... Haze can go toilet & stand beside him...
    Better don't start that, or she may send you one during your birthday.

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    must show sincere, ask him to bake Tiramishu. Don't need to stand beside him, ask him go find out how to do it. You go shopping (with his credit card) just come back and eat.

    Your birthday what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (don't show this to your hubby or he will me)
    woah! I don't even know how to start.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    ehehe.. thread going so fast

    had duck rice + egg + tau pok for lunch.. lotsa proteins & carbo..
    drinking iced almond su-su...

    i also want to lose 5 kg... FAST
    my colleagues keep calling me fat

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    ehehe.. thread going so fast

    had duck rice + egg + tau pok for lunch.. lotsa proteins & carbo..
    drinking iced almond su-su...

    i also want to lose 5 kg... FAST
    my colleagues keep calling me fat
    haven't had lunch... stomach now grumbling.

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    haven't had lunch... stomach now grumbling.
    why no lunch? you serious on dieting?
    i nver believe in dieting.
    you skip meals, your body system put on alert mode.
    so next time you eat, your body's cells STORE food as FATS
    eat abit lah, something without carbo

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    why no lunch? you serious on dieting?
    i nver believe in dieting.
    you skip meals, your body system put on alert mode.
    so next time you eat, your body's cells STORE food as FATS
    eat abit lah, something without carbo
    dunno what to eat. go hawker centre, see those food already 1/2 no appetite.

  19. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    i start my suicide programme tonight.. eat half a bowl of rice, lotsa vege, no meat.
    low fat yogurt as 'dessert'..
    raise dumb bells, jog.. grrr

    going back to work liao.. angry & sad

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    dunno what to eat. go hawker centre, see those food already 1/2 no appetite.
    eat something good for your taste bud. anything hot & spicy to tease your taste bud?
    i always go for laksa or tom yum when i no appetite

Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •