Page 38 of 104 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043486388 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #741

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Can work on it.

    Christmas coming and I'm working on my goodie list. Lurv dark chocolate too!
    i love dark chocolate too !! i intend to bake ginger cookies for my colleagues for christmas

  2. #742
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    ... not all girls dont go for looks okie
    so means all girls go for looks lor

  3. #743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i love dark chocolate too !! i intend to bake ginger cookies for my colleagues for christmas
    ginger???

  4. #744

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    tomyam!!! now you are talking my kind of food. but must be the very hot and very sour kind
    I love Tom Yam too.. i like the instant noodles.. thai brand.. MAMA tom Yam.. very spicy and nice :d

  5. #745

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    oops! mus tell wat we eat ah? sori ah...

    this morning I had egg mayo with watercress sandwich. wheatmeal bread so a little bit healthier
    Watercress can put in sandwich as ingredients meh! 1st time heard of such a combination leh! Raw or cook?

  6. #746
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    389

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    *drool ginger cookies!!

  7. #747

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    I love Tom Yam too.. i like the instant noodles.. thai brand.. MAMA tom Yam.. very spicy and nice :d
    Yah! I take tat brand too. For Korean noodle, I took the Xin brand.

  8. #748

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Beingn you are the original thread starter, must welcome those new comer leh..

    Also new comer must tell us more about yourself like how old, weight, goal, height, female /single/attach/married /on the rock etc...

    male can skip intro.

    That's all folk.
    Ya lor.. this is how to get this Thread move fast.. because we know one another quite well ...
    But why male can skip? I want to know if the male here is jon jonsson wow

  9. #749
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Funny, racoon.. i know how he looked like lah
    i still dun think he looked like korean idol...

    drudkh.. try eating the 'feng sa wan'. poh chai wan can throw to dustbin liao.
    no effect one. why you keep saying you ugly? not all girls dont go for looks okie
    he looks Korean when he had long hair but, if I remember correctly, he now sports short hair liao so...dun look like anymore.

  10. #750
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    so means all girls go for looks lor
    typo !! sayang you lah, drudkh
    i mean not all girls go for looks.
    i for one, dont go for looks .. all my ex bfs looks in fact all cmi one

  11. #751

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i love dark chocolate too !! i intend to bake ginger cookies for my colleagues for christmas
    I bake tat cookies b4 too! Yummy!

  12. #752
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Watercress can put in sandwich as ingredients meh! 1st time heard of such a combination leh! Raw or cook?
    yes...learnt it fm the stall at my office foodcourt. Raw. Just use the leaves only. No special taste so added some parsley to make it nicer.

  13. #753

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    tom yam very easy to cook. wan me to pass u the recipe?
    I want the receipe!!!

  14. #754

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    yes...learnt it fm the stall at my office foodcourt. Raw. Just use the leaves only. No special taste so added some parsley to make it nicer.
    Got to try one day! See nice or nt!

  15. #755

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    I want the receipe!!!
    Racoon, I tink u got to post here liao. Heeheehee....

  16. #756
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Funny, racoon.. i know how he looked like lah
    i still dun think he looked like korean idol...

    drudkh.. try eating the 'feng sa wan'. poh chai wan can throw to dustbin liao.
    no effect one. why you keep saying you ugly? not all girls dont go for looks okie
    this one no good meh?


  17. #757
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    he looks Korean when he had long hair but, if I remember correctly, he now sports short hair liao so...dun look like anymore.
    he should grow his hair again lor hahaha
    i dont have a thing for korean idols leh.. maybe Bae Yong Jun can lah.
    i like Bae Yong Jun's small eyes.. very bewitching

  18. #758
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    typo !! sayang you lah, drudkh
    i mean not all girls go for looks.
    i for one, dont go for looks .. all my ex bfs looks in fact all cmi one
    haha... okay la, will wait a while longer. if not i become bachelor liao.

  19. #759
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Racoon, I tink u got to post here liao. Heeheehee....

    ok...no prob. will do so next week 'cos still no access to PC at home.

  20. #760

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    he should grow his hair again lor hahaha
    i dont have a thing for korean idols leh.. maybe Bae Yong Jun can lah.
    i like Bae Yong Jun's small eyes.. very bewitching
    I like big eyes guy. Not those goldfish type. The kind of can talk eyes type! Charming!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •