Page 35 of 104 FirstFirst ... 102530333435363740456085 ... LastLast

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Try alone tanjong pagar road the shop call kinthai, the food the tomyam is super good the drink is great too. Ask them to recommend
    er...tanjong pagar which part?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    er...tanjong pagar which part?
    along the main road. very near to the maxell market liao those 2 storey houses.

can request how hot you want.

Btw i never been there for almost a year don't know still there or not. I think should be there la because the food is very good and they also do catering.

along the main road. very near to the maxell market liao those 2 storey houses.

can request how hot you want.

Btw i never been there for almost a year don't know still there or not. I think should be there la because the food is very good and they also do catering.
    oh ok thanks. will check it out

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oh ok thanks. will check it out
    let me know too if they are still there.

wow lao eh.. (now have to said this everytime i log in) this thread move really fast.. catch until very 'chuan'

Ok back to the bitter gourd, the one DCA post the picture. (this man can get you any picture you want and know amost anything, suspect he/she is a giant computer)

The smaller type. The way to cook it is simple.
    My mom will cut in small piece, add tap water and boil for 10 min. Let it cool down and i have to drink.............

Benefit: very good for heaty body, colestrol/ fat control, lower your high blood pressure too. But one week can only drink 3 time.

After drinking: may vomit, feel weak(due to the taste), cannot eat for the next few hour, horrified of the smell.
    I have to try leh! But drink in tis way quite bitter. Wll try. If the taste r bad then add honey n lemon.

wow lao eh.. (now have to said this everytime i log in) this thread move really fast.. catch until very 'chuan'

Ok back to the bitter gourd, the one DCA post the picture. (this man can get you any picture you want and know amost anything, suspect he/she is a giant computer)

My mom will cut in small piece, add tap water and boil for 10 min. Let it cool down and i have to drink.............

Benefit: very good for heaty body, colestrol/ fat control, lower your high blood pressure too. But one week can only drink 3 time.

After drinking: may vomit, feel weak(due to the taste), cannot eat for the next few hour, horrified of the smell.
    you are scaring me!

Beingn you are the original thread starter, must welcome those new comer leh..

Also new comer must tell us more about yourself like how old, weight, goal, height, female /single/attach/married /on the rock etc...

male can skip intro.

That's all folk.
    Wow......... u veri bias leh.

thanks for your complement ar... actually last time i even know a guy who stored the entire forum database in his head... *think furry know him as well...* i only manage to store the search engine in my occipital lobe nia... see & forget...

hmm i'll try to drink your formula... maybe i go insert a naso-gastric tube 1st... that way i get all the nutrients minus the bad taste... can drink it for every meal...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    you are scaring me!
    just imagine if you are the one drinking it everyweek.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I have to try leh! But drink in tis way quite bitter. Wll try. If the taste r bad then add honey n lemon.
    after adding those............still

Wow......... u veri bias leh.
    wow lao eh.. what is bias???? (big ass ?)

Joking one la....

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    thanks for your complement ar... actually last time i even know a guy who stored the entire forum database in his head... *think furry know him as well...* i only manage to store the search engine in my occipital lobe nia... see & forget...

hmm i'll try to drink your formula... maybe i go insert a naso-gastric tube 1st... that way i get all the nutrients minus the bad taste... can drink it for every meal...
    WHy drink??? with you first than can go toilet and .

Good Morning,

Ate one poached egg with two toasts, then kopi with some chips...coz no biscuit

Constipated......coz last night 3 in the morning diarrhea.

Need to send the car for further inspections......busy day

Ur wife drink tis too?

i can't imagine.

last night eat kfc, this morning lao sai.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Funny leh!!! Guys often hav tis problem. KFC, PIZZAS n Mc Donald. Dunno izzit guys bowel system r better.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

i was thinking for a while who's that.. you mean the v guy ar? cant think of anyone who's that 'good' in pc liao

Quote Originally Posted by drudkh
    did you wash your hands b4 eating? eat some charcoal pills if still dont stop. take care

ate 2 buns for breakie today.. vege + char siew from Mirana Cake House.. having some tea to digest.. still abit hungry

Funny leh!!! Guys often hav tis problem. KFC, PIZZAS n Mc Donald. Dunno izzit guys bowel system r better.
    think they dirty fella never washed hands.. these food are finger food

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i was thinking for a while who's that.. you mean the v guy ar? cant think of anyone who's that 'good' in pc liao

did you wash your hands b4 eating? eat some charcoal pills if still dont stop. take care

ate 2 buns for breakie today.. vege + char siew from Mirana Cake House.. having some tea to digest.. still abit hungry
    Wow...... Eat 2 buns n still feeling hungry. The bun veri small, izzit?