Page 32 of 104 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437425782 ... LastLast

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    how come not compatible?
    he use proprietary font

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Anyone here drink those small bitter gourd boil water?

My mom alway cook that for me.
    you select those younger ones... tried to blend it like fruit juice, add abit of honey
    i tried frying bitter gourd with chicken breast meat, then add oyster sauce.. beri sedap

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    I drank that. It is worst than boil. It is small bitter gourd fruit juice (aka raw) with the seeds in it. it is horrble, but it helps me cut my weight. Lost appetite after that, with my sense altogether.

Ya, i repeat... it is potent!!!

More effective than "Maria France program"
    hey kitkat, how are ya
    i dont find bitter gourd juice horrible leh. i love it
    i always select bitter gourd when ordering economical rice oops

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hey kitkat, how are ya
    i dont find bitter gourd juice horrible leh. i love it
    i always select bitter gourd when ordering economical rice oops
    but will be very difficult to swallow if not properly cooked! now i "siam" this dish when eating outside.

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Funny, you want a slice since you're so near?!
    No problem! Nw u introduce ur wify to CS liao! So many husbands n wives here. I love cheesecake n chocolate cake. I bake both b4.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    but will be very difficult to swallow if not properly cooked! now i "siam" this dish when eating outside.
    the problem with outside's ones is, they select those older bitter gourds and didnt take out the seeds and 'inside' fillings so add on to the bitterness. idea is not to overcook. ever tried japanese bitter gourds? taste like cucumber

Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Case point.

When Punggol Coral holds its next Potluck, wanna join in?
    U can let mi know. No problem 4 mi.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    me .. me me me ...
    Lately i love baking too.. bake until mother-in-law bang me from stepping into kitchen ..
    I want a slice
    Hahaha..........!!! Veri funny. 1st time heard of tis kind of thing happen. I stop bakng for 1-2 years liao becoz of no time n was dieting at tat time.

suddenly lost liao.. become baking topic liao, beingn how come alway post what you eat only, said something else leh..

The women here talk weight loss and baking cake........I dun bake cake...except the morning time
    I am trying very hard to shed a few more kilos........now gaining another 1 1/2 kilo since I stop walking.

Dunno wat to talk ley...also damned busy these few days......just bought a pet project: $1500. Few more days, I got wheels liao...now need to get new windscreen, change oil filter, spark plugs, brake pads, new tyres, engine tune, alignments ....and if I happy, new paint Ya.....transmission handle replaced or fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    The women here talk weight loss and baking cake........I dun bake cake...except the morning time
    I am trying very hard to shed a few more kilos........now gaining another 1 1/2 kilo since I stop walking.

Dunno wat to talk ley...also damned busy these few days......just bought a pet project: $1500. Few more days, I got wheels liao...now need to get new windscreen, change oil filter, spark plugs, brake pads, new tyres, engine tune, alignments ....and if I happy, new paint Ya.....transmission handle replaced or fixed.

mean time, go add NOS, coil over suspension, carbon fiber chassis
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    What you mean ?? dun quite get it?
    We live in northeast area. Sometimes our RC hav some activities gg on. Potluck was one of the activities for the resident here. U can join us if u dun mind cooking or baking some of ur speciality n share among the residents here. But here is quite far fr Toa Payoh leh.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Anyone here drink those small bitter gourd boil water?

My mom alway cook that for me.
    I luv to eat bitter gourd. Drink nt bad too! Depend on wat u blend wif. Drank bitter gourd wif lime b4. Gd for health!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    the problem with outside's ones is, they select those older bitter gourds and didnt take out the seeds and 'inside' fillings so add on to the bitterness. idea is not to overcook. ever tried japanese bitter gourds? taste like cucumber
    Where to get Japanese type? Bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I luv to eat bitter gourd. Drink nt bad too! Depend on wat u blend wif. Drank bitter gourd wif lime b4. Gd for health!
    got come in those IV drip version anot... i can't swallow anything thats bitter, else my sweet tooth fairy would go away...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign

Wan to hav better understanding of women. Chat wif them more.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    got come in those IV drip version anot... i can't swallow anything thats bitter, else my sweet tooth fairy would go away...
    Put a lot a lot a lot of sugar then nt bitter liao loh.

looks so kinky... heard japanese dun eat this wor... they use it for other things...

Put a lot a lot a lot of sugar then nt bitter liao loh.
    den i get diabetic how?

Wan to hav better understanding of women. Chat wif them more.
    dun think so leh, the more i chat the more frustrated... so i just listen...

supermarket has.. you try city hall that supermarket..
    its not bitter to me. maybe my taste bud has problems