Page 32 of 104 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437425782 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #621

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    how come not compatible?
    he use proprietary font


  2. #622
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Anyone here drink those small bitter gourd boil water?

    My mom alway cook that for me.
    you select those younger ones... tried to blend it like fruit juice, add abit of honey
    i tried frying bitter gourd with chicken breast meat, then add oyster sauce.. beri sedap

  3. #623
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    I drank that. It is worst than boil. It is small bitter gourd fruit juice (aka raw) with the seeds in it. it is horrble, but it helps me cut my weight. Lost appetite after that, with my sense altogether.

    Ya, i repeat... it is potent!!!

    More effective than "Maria France program"
    hey kitkat, how are ya
    i dont find bitter gourd juice horrible leh. i love it
    i always select bitter gourd when ordering economical rice oops

  4. #624
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hey kitkat, how are ya
    i dont find bitter gourd juice horrible leh. i love it
    i always select bitter gourd when ordering economical rice oops
    but will be very difficult to swallow if not properly cooked! now i "siam" this dish when eating outside.

  5. #625

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Funny, you want a slice since you're so near?!
    No problem! Nw u introduce ur wify to CS liao! So many husbands n wives here. I love cheesecake n chocolate cake. I bake both b4.

  6. #626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    but will be very difficult to swallow if not properly cooked! now i "siam" this dish when eating outside.
    the problem with outside's ones is, they select those older bitter gourds and didnt take out the seeds and 'inside' fillings so add on to the bitterness. idea is not to overcook. ever tried japanese bitter gourds? taste like cucumber

  7. #627

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Case point.

    When Punggol Coral holds its next Potluck, wanna join in?
    U can let mi know. No problem 4 mi.

  8. #628

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    me .. me me me ...
    Lately i love baking too.. bake until mother-in-law bang me from stepping into kitchen ..
    I want a slice
    Hahaha..........!!! Veri funny. 1st time heard of tis kind of thing happen. I stop bakng for 1-2 years liao becoz of no time n was dieting at tat time.

  9. #629
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    suddenly lost liao.. become baking topic liao, beingn how come alway post what you eat only, said something else leh..

    The women here talk weight loss and baking cake........I dun bake cake...except the morning time
    I am trying very hard to shed a few more kilos........now gaining another 1 1/2 kilo since I stop walking.

    Dunno wat to talk ley...also damned busy these few days......just bought a pet project: $1500. Few more days, I got wheels liao...now need to get new windscreen, change oil filter, spark plugs, brake pads, new tyres, engine tune, alignments ....and if I happy, new paint Ya.....transmission handle replaced or fixed.




  10. #630
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    The women here talk weight loss and baking cake........I dun bake cake...except the morning time
    I am trying very hard to shed a few more kilos........now gaining another 1 1/2 kilo since I stop walking.

    Dunno wat to talk ley...also damned busy these few days......just bought a pet project: $1500. Few more days, I got wheels liao...now need to get new windscreen, change oil filter, spark plugs, brake pads, new tyres, engine tune, alignments ....and if I happy, new paint Ya.....transmission handle replaced or fixed.



    mean time, go add NOS, coil over suspension, carbon fiber chassis
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #631

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    What you mean ?? dun quite get it?
    We live in northeast area. Sometimes our RC hav some activities gg on. Potluck was one of the activities for the resident here. U can join us if u dun mind cooking or baking some of ur speciality n share among the residents here. But here is quite far fr Toa Payoh leh.

  12. #632

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Anyone here drink those small bitter gourd boil water?

    My mom alway cook that for me.
    I luv to eat bitter gourd. Drink nt bad too! Depend on wat u blend wif. Drank bitter gourd wif lime b4. Gd for health!

  13. #633

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    the problem with outside's ones is, they select those older bitter gourds and didnt take out the seeds and 'inside' fillings so add on to the bitterness. idea is not to overcook. ever tried japanese bitter gourds? taste like cucumber
    Where to get Japanese type? Bitter?

  14. #634
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I luv to eat bitter gourd. Drink nt bad too! Depend on wat u blend wif. Drank bitter gourd wif lime b4. Gd for health!
    got come in those IV drip version anot... i can't swallow anything thats bitter, else my sweet tooth fairy would go away...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #635

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    The women here talk weight loss and baking cake........I dun bake cake...except the morning time
    I am trying very hard to shed a few more kilos........now gaining another 1 1/2 kilo since I stop walking.

    Dunno wat to talk ley...also damned busy these few days......just bought a pet project: $1500. Few more days, I got wheels liao...now need to get new windscreen, change oil filter, spark plugs, brake pads, new tyres, engine tune, alignments ....and if I happy, new paint Ya.....transmission handle replaced or fixed.



    Wan to hav better understanding of women. Chat wif them more.

  16. #636

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    got come in those IV drip version anot... i can't swallow anything thats bitter, else my sweet tooth fairy would go away...
    Put a lot a lot a lot of sugar then nt bitter liao loh.

  17. #637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Where to get Japanese type? Bitter?


    looks so kinky... heard japanese dun eat this wor... they use it for other things...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Put a lot a lot a lot of sugar then nt bitter liao loh.
    den i get diabetic how?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #639
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Wan to hav better understanding of women. Chat wif them more.
    dun think so leh, the more i chat the more frustrated... so i just listen...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #640
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Where to get Japanese type? Bitter?
    supermarket has.. you try city hall that supermarket..
    its not bitter to me. maybe my taste bud has problems

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •