Page 27 of 104 FirstFirst ... 21722252627282932375277 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #521
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    42kg is my ideal weight.. wait till you hear my current weight
    24kg?

  2. #522
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    42kg is my ideal weight.. wait till you hear my current weight

    Sound so bad ......u want to change nick to "Titanic" har

  3. #523

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Wat they do to you ahh..........tell us lehh....
    They are cunning, because even they are in wrong.. they will say from black to white. Not happy at you will back stab u. My boss got stabbed by them, lately got transfer. They are not in the list. And one contract chinese guy was transferred to do server. They not happy.. sent email to BIG BIG Boss. Skip two bosses lor.. And still laugh laugh pretend nothing happen.

    Best pretender: when boss around very busy.. when boss not around listen to malay song or malay god song. Or disappear.
    Dangerous: They laugh infront of u.. stab u also dun know.

  4. #524

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    And very angry is.. our lunch time usually is 12 - 1.30pm.. because have to walk out of the office to eat.
    Because they come back very late.. 2pm plus then come back. Big boss know, so we all kenna.. 1pm must come back.
    Then when got calls dun answer.. make us kenna.

  5. #525
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    They are cunning, because even they are in wrong.. they will say from black to white. Not happy at you will back stab u. My boss got stabbed by them, lately got transfer. They are not in the list. And one contract chinese guy was transferred to do server. They not happy.. sent email to BIG BIG Boss. Skip two bosses lor.. And still laugh laugh pretend nothing happen.

    Best pretender: when boss around very busy.. when boss not around listen to malay song or malay god song. Or disappear.
    Dangerous: They laugh infront of u.. stab u also dun know.
    wah lao..... sad

  6. #526

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    I sad for my boss and my team lead thou.

    The team he lead.. infront look so supportive. Even ensure to big boss his staff do what he ask. Who know now got stab. The team lead now sian half.
    Not only these.. got plenty. Everytime politics stir by up Malays colleague. Dun understand why they dun put the problem on the table and discuss.. must quietly sent to top top management -___-...

  7. #527
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    then do the same unto them.

  8. #528

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    then do the same unto them.
    good things can learn. Bad things should not...

  9. #529
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    good things can learn. Bad things should not...
    ok lor, then next time eat like Japanese, make a lot of noise one.

  10. #530
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    I sad for my boss and my team lead thou.

    The team he lead.. infront look so supportive. Even ensure to big boss his staff do what he ask. Who know now got stab. The team lead now sian half.
    Not only these.. got plenty. Everytime politics stir by up Malays colleague. Dun understand why they dun put the problem on the table and discuss.. must quietly sent to top top management -___-...

    furrycake Haze

  11. #531
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    then do the same unto them.
    i dont believe in seeking revenge so i do endure as much as i could. i really must say kudos to this kinda ppl. work already so busy still got time to do backstab? sad cases.. hope they can sleep at night

  12. #532

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    furrycake Haze
    haha thanks

  13. #533

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    good things can learn. Bad things should not...
    As long as u nvr do anything against ur conscience, can liao! Dun really take grudge loh!Bad for ur health. Dun waste ur time n energy getting angry over such ppl. Regardless of any dialect group, race, language, religion, country or anything, there is always bad sheep among them.

  14. #534
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Good Morning,

    Just ate korean noodle with broccoli, okra and tofu ...now drinking kopi and one slice of Scoth finger.

    As long as u nvr do anything against ur conscience, can liao! Dun really take grudge loh!Bad for ur health. Dun waste ur time n energy getting angry over such ppl. Regardless of any dialect group, race, language, religion, country or anything, there is always bad sheep among them.

    Don't Worry Be Happy

  15. #535

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Good Morning,

    Just ate korean noodle with broccoli, okra and tofu ...now drinking kopi and one slice of Scoth finger.




    Don't Worry Be Happy
    Good Morning
    Is scoth finger nice?
    i am having raisin Buns, a glass of milk and a small yorgurt
    Tonight have wedding dinner to attend.

    Wow this morning i almost get into accident.
    There is this bloody Big Van.. cut through our lane very fast.. almsot get us kill!

  16. #536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Is scoth finger nice?

    Ok lor, to go with kopi ...it is butter biscuits from Arnott

    Normal lah, here in Aust is getting worst.......dunno how many one of ten drivers is either on drugs or mental one. Got one time in petrol station....this guy just accelerate passed me and missed me only by few inches. I heard it is because the sentence for culpable driving is very lenient

  17. #537

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Ok lor, to go with kopi ...it is butter biscuits from Arnott

    Normal lah, here in Aust is getting worst.......dunno how many one of ten drivers is either on drugs or mental one. Got one time in petrol station....this guy just accelerate passed me and missed me only by few inches. I heard it is because the sentence for culpable driving is very lenient
    Oh really.. ic ic ..
    But just now.. that jsut the most 5cm gap leh.. so scary...Shock of the yr.
    Bengin.. do u know how many gram is 8 ounce?

  18. #538

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    i wonder is my pc have problem or this thread.. i keep receiving FATAL ERROR msg..

  19. #539

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    eeeeeeeeeee now seem ok liao.. thread also "sock sock"..

  20. #540
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Good morning everyone.................. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    talk to you ppl later..........zzZZZZzzzz

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •