Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 53789398101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2080

Thread: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

  1. #2041
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Only thing caught my eyes that day.......






    Thanks Furry for teaching me how to post the pics

  2. #2042
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    um...you are used to furrycake being fat?

    i think i better go hide for a while


  3. #2043
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Only thing caught my eyes that day.......






    Thanks Furry for teaching me how to post the pics

    you most welcome

    btw what thing caught your eye? that orangey thing ar

  4. #2044
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i met frens at Macs too (China Square Food Court) but i didnt eat Macs leh
    see lah.. still wanna lose weight
    Did a sinful thing... eat mcspicy meal, with ice milo....

  5. #2045
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    go jog lah.. im going jogging after work
    want to go... but going to rain in my area,..... now with the mac, must do more exercise le....

  6. #2046
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Did a sinful thing... eat mcspicy meal, with ice milo....
    im no better... heeeee... my grandma just called me. she cooking curry chicken with loads of potatoes for dinner. dunno how many mins i have to jog liao

  7. #2047
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    must i report ar
    currently 53kg
    Dunno when then I can reach this weigh.... hai... see I'm a pig...........

  8. #2048
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    im no better... heeeee... my grandma just called me. she cooking curry chicken with loads of potatoes for dinner. dunno how many mins i have to jog liao
    jog? no need lar. do u kno a hearty laugh can oso burn quite alot of calories?

    3, 2, 1, laugh *click on stopwatch*

  9. #2049

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    wow this thread run so fast.. i go home to refer back and read

    Today was so excited.. just now raining heavily.. everyone busy shifting their car to safe area to avoid water going into their car. I was busy taking pic of them.. so bad..
    Then got flower delivery for me.. from my buddy :P

    Today full of excitment.

    hey guys got time check my blog ;P

    http://karyinn.blogspot.com/
    and website
    http://karyn.fotopic.net/c737358.html

  10. #2050
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    ho ho going home... think i relax for one more week then my RT start liao.

  11. #2051
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Dunno when then I can reach this weigh.... hai... see I'm a pig...........
    can lah.. dont eat Macs for time being

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    jog? no need lar. do u kno a hearty laugh can oso burn quite alot of calories?

    3, 2, 1, laugh *click on stopwatch*
    okie i'll do that ...
    WAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!
    going home liao.. hope i dont lao sai.. always lao sai after jia curry

  12. #2052
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    wow this thread run so fast.. i go home to refer back and read

    Today was so excited.. just now raining heavily.. everyone busy shifting their car to safe area to avoid water going into their car. I was busy taking pic of them.. so bad..
    Then got flower delivery for me.. from my buddy :P

    Today full of excitment.

    hey guys got time check my blog ;P

    http://karyinn.blogspot.com/
    and website
    http://karyn.fotopic.net/c737358.html
    nice pics..
    i'll read tomorrowwwwwwww

    rushing rushie rush rush rush !!

  13. #2053
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Today was so excited.. just now raining heavily.. everyone busy shifting their car to safe area to avoid water going into their car. I was busy taking pic of them.. so bad..
    Then got flower delivery for me.. from my buddy :P


    What kind of car they got? convertibles? targa? topless? wonder how water get into their cars

  14. #2054
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    btw what thing caught your eye? that orangey thing ar

    Actually, it is behind the orangey thing lor......I was guessing the cup size.








    just joking,

  15. #2055
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    B cup?

  16. #2056
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    B cup?
    wah the pic so small u also can see the cup... you really

    so can circle to me where's the cup?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #2057
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    wah the pic so small u also can see the cup... you really

    so can circle to me where's the cup?
    cannot tell you... secret.

  18. #2058

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Actually, it is behind the orangey thing lor......I was guessing the cup size.








    just joking,
    looks like a furry C to me

  19. #2059

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Good Morning ^_^

    This morning i have 2 big glass of Juice.. blend 1 Dragon food with 1 orange plus Yorgurt drink for breakfast..

    Not now eating liao..
    ...

    Today weight 64.5 ~

  20. #2060
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: wEigHT LoSs CAfE

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Good Morning ^_^

    This morning i have 2 big glass of Juice.. blend 1 Dragon food with 1 orange plus Yorgurt drink for breakfast..

    Not now eating liao..
    ...

    Today weight 64.5 ~
    haze, time to close this thread and start a new CaFe2.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •