Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 267

Thread: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    look interesting...

  2. #102
    Senior Member sunnycamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    2,028

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Sigma 35mm 1.4, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 70-200, 500
    Tamron 70-200.
    samyang 14mm 2.8, 24mm 1.4, 35mm 1.4, 24mm tilt shift, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 100 macro I just hope the availability in shop for the 135mm f2 and 12mm fisheye.

    pretty of third party lens as well for most case, of course, more 3rd party will make support as well
    K-01: S8FE, DA35, DA70 Flickr

  3. #103
    Member SyncGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    TETHERING! *faints*
    Pentax Kr, Pentax Super A
    K105/2.8, Fa*24/2, A28/2, A35/2, A50/1.4, A*85/1.4, A100/2.8, A135/2.8

  4. #104
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLee View Post
    look interesting...
    Come Michael, support, support
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  5. #105

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    I am collecting orders now. bulk purchase..So far arh... arh...

    toto or no toto, buy first la..

    otc
    Yeah lor. All of you have been Screaming & Salivating for a Pentax Digital FF camera since the Pentasaurus ruled the Earth. Now that it is here, are you going to let something as small as money get in your way?? Go get it first! When your photos and satisfaction set in, the justification will appear by itself...
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  6. #106

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    Will they sell it in a kit form. It would be great to get a kit bundled with their latest lens. =)

  7. #107

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    This is what Diglloyd (one of the most detailed paid review sites) has to say regarding the K1 Super Resolution Mode.

    "So I’m going to go out on a limb here: to my eyes, the Pentax K1 SuperResolution pixel shift mode will easily outperform Nikon D810 and Sony A7R II and Leica S. I suspect it will outperform the 50-megapixel Canon 5DS R and most if not all medium format systems as well (assuming lenses approaching Otus-grade can be had, Sigma may solve that). Without a doubt, the Pentax K1 SuperResolution mode makes it the finest black and white camera on the market (perhaps exception monochrome digital backs costing $25K or so).

    I’m speaking about total quality—not just resolution, but per-pixel integrity, subtle tonal transitions, freedom from digital artifacts, lack of a “zipper effect” on fine thin colored lines, reduced noise, outstanding potential for black and white, ability to take aggressive sharpening."



    the full article here:
    http://diglloyd.com/blog/2016/201602...axFlowers.html

  8. #108

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    This is what Diglloyd (one of the most detailed paid review sites) has to say regarding the K1 Super Resolution Mode.

    "So I’m going to go out on a limb here: to my eyes, the Pentax K1 SuperResolution pixel shift mode will easily outperform Nikon D810 and Sony A7R II and Leica S. I suspect it will outperform the 50-megapixel Canon 5DS R and most if not all medium format systems as well (assuming lenses approaching Otus-grade can be had, Sigma may solve that). Without a doubt, the Pentax K1 SuperResolution mode makes it the finest black and white camera on the market (perhaps exception monochrome digital backs costing $25K or so).

    I’m speaking about total quality—not just resolution, but per-pixel integrity, subtle tonal transitions, freedom from digital artifacts, lack of a “zipper effect” on fine thin colored lines, reduced noise, outstanding potential for black and white, ability to take aggressive sharpening."



    the full article here:
    http://diglloyd.com/blog/2016/201602...axFlowers.html
    Pentax K1 may stir a new wave...great!!! Thanks for sharing jk

  9. #109

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Pentax K1 may stir a new wave...great!!! Thanks for sharing jk
    Hope so...
    This is really a lot of camera for the price of what many FF entry DSLRs are selling for (and this has the features of a high end one + more )


    Diglloyd is know his details of the reviews.
    Not that one will always agree with all that he does, but it can survive with a paid subscription model, that how good some people think it is.
    So if its impressed Diglloyd, its certainly saying something.

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    We didn't see the purpose of having the pixel shift mode in the K3II. (How large are you planning to print?) ..... anyway, must say that the camera is very well built.
    Last edited by Zenten; 22nd February 2016 at 10:18 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  11. #111
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,642

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    I/m a little confused. He said.....

    The Pentax K1 SuperResolution mode appears to offer the highest image quality and highest resolving power of any DSLR today. Detail rendition in SuperResolution mode reminds me strongly of the Sigma DP Merrill, but with far superior color, much wider dynamic range, and considerably lower noise. And of course a whopping 36 megapixels.

    So the K-1 will only produce 36mp files in super resolution mode? Thought it's a native 36mp chip? No?

  12. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    I/m a little confused. He said.....

    The Pentax K1 SuperResolution mode appears to offer the highest image quality and highest resolving power of any DSLR today. Detail rendition in SuperResolution mode reminds me strongly of the Sigma DP Merrill, but with far superior color, much wider dynamic range, and considerably lower noise. And of course a whopping 36 megapixels.

    So the K-1 will only produce 36mp files in super resolution mode? Thought it's a native 36mp chip? No?
    They Interpolate the pixels (or shift and stack the consecutive image taken) to enhance/increase the resolution ....... your subject has to remain very still while the photo is taken ........
    Last edited by Zenten; 22nd February 2016 at 11:33 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  13. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post

    They Interpolate the pixels (or shift and stack the consecutive image taken) to enhance/increase the resolution ....... your subject has to remain very still while the photo is taken ........
    "But where the K-3 II could only use the function for completely static subjects -- at least officially -- the Pentax K-1 can now detect and account for subjects that moved between frames." From imageresources

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    "But where the K-3 II could only use the function for completely static subjects -- at least officially -- the Pentax K-1 can now detect and account for subjects that moved between frames." From imageresources

    ........ within a certain margin of error ............
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  15. #115
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    ........ within a certain margin of error ............
    Zenten Bro, are you getting the K1 too?
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  16. #116
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,642

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    They Interpolate the pixels (or shift and stack the consecutive image taken) to enhance/increase the resolution ....... your subject has to remain very still while the photo is taken ........

    Thanks, I know about the pixel shift thingy but my question was does it produce 36mp files natively or with pixel shift.

  17. #117

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Thanks, I know about the pixel shift thingy but my question was does it produce 36mp files natively or with pixel shift.
    Native resolution of K-1 is 36Mp. Pentax use pixel shift to increase resolution in term of details and color depth not receive more Mp like other vendors.


    Actually, the pixel shift test photos Diglloyd demonstrated in his website look over-sharpened and some degree of artifacts to me.

    http://diglloyd.com/blog/2016/201602...axFlowers.html
    Flickr | 500px | Sony | Pentax | Ricoh | Epson

  18. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: New HD DFA 15-30/2.8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Thanks, I know about the pixel shift thingy but my question was does it produce 36mp files natively or with pixel shift.

    Yes....with both still 36mp .
    Last edited by Zenten; 22nd February 2016 at 12:43 PM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Zenten Bro, are you getting the K1 too?

    Are you? ...
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  20. #120
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Are you? ...
    Yes I am and so are some of the others in here
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •