Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 267

Thread: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

  1. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chipvn View Post
    The first batch of K-1 has arrived my country today for those who pre-ordered more than a year ago after they announced! Dun know when the second batch for those who pre-ordered recently will be arrived


    Pre order a year ago?????

  2. #202

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    Pre order a year ago?????
    Yup, that's true. After Ricoh announced the K-1, the distro in my country have already dared to take pre-order at the price of US$2K (for 5 or 10 sets) which the T&C is that: if the actual K-1 price is higher than that US$2K, the distro owner will pay for the balance, if the price is lower than US2K, the distro will not return the balance to the buyer!

    Both the distro and those pre-ordered a year ago are die-hard Pentaxians!
    Flickr | 500px | Sony | Pentax | Ricoh | Epson

  3. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chipvn View Post
    Yup, that's true. After Ricoh announced the K-1, the distro in my country have already dared to take pre-order at the price of US$2K (for 5 or 10 sets) which the T&C is that: if the actual K-1 price is higher than that US$2K, the distro owner will pay for the balance, if the price is lower than US2K, the distro will not return the balance to the buyer!

    Both the distro and those pre-ordered a year ago are die-hard Pentaxians!
    That is cheaper then now....

  4. #204

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    That is cheaper then now....
    Do you think people who put / take the few hundreds deposit to pre-order without knowing when they can receive / delivery the body really care about that? They just want to show their loyalty and set their expectation on the price of the long waiting FF body only.
    Flickr | 500px | Sony | Pentax | Ricoh | Epson

  5. #205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chipvn View Post
    Do you think people who put / take the few hundreds deposit to pre-order without knowing when they can receive / delivery the body really care about that? They just want to show their loyalty and set their expectation on the price of the long waiting FF body only.
    I mean the distro hv to pay now the extra....this type of distro really power...thumbs up...

  6. #206

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by chipvn View Post
    Yup, that's true. After Ricoh announced the K-1, the distro in my country have already dared to take pre-order at the price of US$2K (for 5 or 10 sets) which the T&C is that: if the actual K-1 price is higher than that US$2K, the distro owner will pay for the balance, if the price is lower than US2K, the distro will not return the balance to the buyer!

    Both the distro and those pre-ordered a year ago are die-hard Pentaxians!
    I understand its die hard pentaxian. Die die must have mah, no matter what the cost may be,..
    Anyway its US 2k any damage is less than 2K ie 2K less than actual cost.


    otc

  7. #207

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Guessing who will be the 1 st to get hold of K1 here. Felix? or Ben?

    otc

  8. #208
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    Guessing who will be the 1 st to get hold of K1 here. Felix? or Ben?

    otc
    More likely it's Ben as Chip has said that those who pre-ordered recently will not get it soon . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  9. #209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    Guessing who will be the 1 st to get hold of K1 here. Felix? or Ben?

    otc
    Sooner or later mostly all will have lah....most important is the following years there will be no more april fool day for pentax ff....

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    More likely it's Ben as Chip has said that those who pre-ordered recently will not get it soon . . .
    .......Cheer up ....there is still that one at APD for you to go and molest .......
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  11. #211

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    I mean the distro hv to pay now the extra....this type of distro really power...thumbs up...
    You need to redo the math leh, bro.

  12. #212

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    Guessing who will be the 1 st to get hold of K1 here. Felix? or Ben?

    otc
    Don't think it's either of them. The local sets will be here by this Thur. 28/04. I'm sure someone else would have it before Ben or Felix goes to Vietnam

  13. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Don't think it's either of them. The local sets will be here by this Thur. 28/04. I'm sure someone else would have it before Ben or Felix goes to Vietnam
    .....hmm ...... aiyah ....another 2 days to go ...................
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  14. #214

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Don't think it's either of them. The local sets will be here by this Thur. 28/04. I'm sure someone else would have it before Ben or Felix goes to Vietnam


    FW , is it gonna be you .

  15. #215

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Don't think it's either of them. The local sets will be here by this Thur. 28/04. I'm sure someone else would have it before Ben or Felix goes to Vietnam
    so we can start going to the shops on 29/04?

  16. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post

    You need to redo the math leh, bro.
    Sorry i thought sgd2000...my bad

  17. #217

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    I heard the rumor that Felix's counter part in VN has already grab 1 box for him but he could only bring back to him after this coming long weekend!
    Flickr | 500px | Sony | Pentax | Ricoh | Epson

  18. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by chipvn View Post
    I heard the rumor that Felix's counter part in VN has already grab 1 box for him but he could only bring back to him after this coming long weekend!
    ...counterpart as in Vietnamese bride? .......... I think they are gonna celebrate their new honeymoon with the acquired K1 ..............
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  19. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post

    Don't think it's either of them. The local sets will be here by this Thur. 28/04. I'm sure someone else would have it before Ben or Felix goes to Vietnam
    Wah 28th? Buy and go long weekend snapping

  20. #220
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by chipvn View Post
    I heard the rumor that Felix's counter part in VN has already grab 1 box for him but he could only bring back to him after this coming long weekend!

    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •