Private Photography Lessons: 1 on 1

You can now learn photography on a 1 on 1 basis in the comfort of your home or any location of your choice, in total privacy and stress free environment. You no longer have to feel bad or ashamed by asking the same questions over and over again as you would have been, if you were in a traditional classroom settings. The beauty of private lessons is, you get the instructor - me, all to yourself. The lessons can be very specific or covering a broad range of subjects based on your needs and requirements. If you are not sure which is best, you can choose from a series of ready made courses or go Ala-carte if you only want me to work with you on specific topics.

What if you think learning photography all by yourself is 'boring'? No worries, you can invite your friends to sign up for lessons with you as small group sessions. You can now learn the art of photography at your own pace, in a relax manner and with a real life instructor!

Just fix a schedule with me and I'll be there to share, inspire and educate and to bring your photography to a new level. You will see your pictures transformed, from a dull boring image to an interesting photograph and be prepared to get more 'Likes' from your Facebook friends! Get ready to surprise your relatives, friends and colleagues with your new photography skills!

Lesson venue: You let me know

Lesson date: You decide

Visit to find out more and for registration.

Instructor's bio: