Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Oly School of Digital

  1. #1

    Default Oly School of Digital



    Oly Digital School


    Pretty useful site.


  2. #2

    Default Re: Oly School of Digital

    wah.. u MIA so long...

    nice site.. but all thier equipment so PRO and EXPENSIVE!!! me no money

    wah liao got asistant, quantum flash, photoflex lights, baby tuna..etc....even tripod is pistol grip manfratto

  3. #3
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Oly School of Digital

    Wah! Wah!! long time no see ..........

  4. #4

    Default Re: Oly School of Digital

    Been rather busy until no time to even go toilet.

  5. #5
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Oly School of Digital

    Quote Originally Posted by raycsk
    Been rather busy until no time to even go toilet.
    LOL. So, can share your secret on how you do it (your business)???


  6. #6

    Default Re: Oly School of Digital

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    LOL. So, can share your secret on how you do it (your business)???


    in a bag. in the shadows.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Oly School of Digital

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    LOL. So, can share your secret on how you do it (your business)???

    I keep a potty under me seat and clear it once a week

  8. #8
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Oly School of Digital

    Quote Originally Posted by raycsk
    I keep a potty under me seat and clear it once a week
    ===>

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,867

    Default Re: Oly School of Digital

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer_400
    nice site.. but all thier equipment so PRO and EXPENSIVE!!! me no money

    wah liao got asistant, quantum flash, photoflex lights, baby tuna..etc....even tripod is pistol grip manfratto
    Getting back on topic...

    You don't need to buy the best equipment...but what do you think people would say if this website simply used desk lamps for floodlights, tinfoil for reflectors...I'd rather have someone teach me using the good stuff, and then I can improvise later.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •