Thread: Good places to stay in Hanoi

Default Good places to stay in Hanoi

Hi Clubsnappers,

Do you have good recommendations of places to stay in Hanoi? My budget would be somewhere between USD25 - USD40.

BTW, Msian and Sporean passports don't require visas, rite?

Default Re: Good places to stay in Hanoi

Can try sunrise hotel. About 10-15 mins walk to the central lake district area. I think that is what they called the area.

Costs about US$25. Nice clean hotel.

Malaysia & Singapore passports no need visa.

I stayed at Camelia 5 when I bagpacked northern Vietnam back in late june. Its not realli a luxury kind of hotel. But its clean and has its own tv, fridge and bathroom, its air conditioned too. I shared the room with my buddies. 4 guys with 2 beds for USD$10 a night. It jus approx 15 mins from Hoan Kiem Lake. Even comes with free internet access

When you are there, do wake up early and explore.. lots of things to see and eat..haha~

Yeap.. i did not apply for visa then.. singaporean
    Last edited by tan131; 7th October 2005 at 10:33 PM.

Land of the woods........

Wah...your budget very high man......

Anyway, i stayed at Thu Giang GH which costs USD$7/night. Doubles room with bathroom and balcony.(Good for drying stuff). Non-aircon. Basic room. Friendly family staff.

There's another hotel call Pan Hotel. If i remember correctly, it costs USD$15-20/night. Very new hotel with cable TV, air-con, and a very nice bathroom. The room looks like those hotels with stars. I'm sure you'll like the room. Friendly staff.