Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sony DSC-H1 or Canon S2 IS?

Default Re: Sony DSC-H1 or Canon S2 IS?

Quote Originally Posted by JuzJaz
    haha i know it's not a camera~! something to do with playstation... juz couldnt figure out wat tat is!
    Sure boh? You saw this thread rite?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=156990

Hahaha never see tat thread before lah! i dun use psp to kao ta bor okay... cuz i noticed the ms stick pro packaging, some put psp compatible..then i wonder wats tat..playstation something..so ask mah

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Sure boh? You saw this thread rite?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=156990

Hahaha never see tat thread before lah! i dun use psp to kao ta bor okay... cuz i noticed the ms stick pro packaging, some put psp compatible..then i wonder wats tat..playstation something..so ask mah
    Oh icic! So you dun use psp to kao ta bor. So you use what? Your future dsc-h1? You see a guy sitting at a pub across you with a H1, so you take out yours and give him a sweet smile? He come over and you ask him: 'Have you upgrade your software?'

BTW, which pub you hang out? I've yet to get me psp or h1.

Oooooooo MS pro.......... it sure works well with both psp and h1~!!

That's a bloody good deal if u ask me..almost comparable to CF prices

*edit to correct spelling mistake
    Last edited by yzr500abe; 17th October 2005 at 07:21 PM.

if faulty how ler?

go pub bring such big cam? if got gal approach me w/ pro digicam. i'll ask her, 'wads white-balance '!!

but mine nv need software upgrades. jus need photo taking skill upgrade.
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 18th October 2005 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    if faulty how ler?
    he's has stated tat it's sony warranty mah...

Oh icic! So you dun use psp to kao ta bor. So you use what? Your future dsc-h1? You see a guy sitting at a pub across you with a H1, so you take out yours and give him a sweet smile? He come over and you ask him: 'Have you upgrade your software?'

BTW, which pub you hang out? I've yet to get me psp or h1.

Oooooooo MS pro.......... it sure works well with both psp and h1~!!
    damn funny leh u. Bring H1 to pub for wat. i was thinking why is she playin PSP at a pub...tot u go there to drink n hang around? who knows she already beo-ing tat xxxboy..hahaha...

ahhhhh i'm dying of camera researching exhaustion....the sony fair is this weekends..they better give good stuffs. else im getting it elsewhere...H1, wait for me, i'm coming soooooooooooon.......zzzZzzZZz....

So you getting it this weekend? Whats Sony's promo like? For cameras only? If you can't get that $140 MS deal, maybe you can wait till Sitex then buy. Cheaper.

BTW, i also dunno bring H1 or PSP to pub for what wor.... Maybe as a tool to kao someone.....

So you getting it this weekend? Whats Sony's promo like? For cameras only? If you can't get that $140 MS deal, maybe you can wait till Sitex then buy. Cheaper.

BTW, i also dunno bring H1 or PSP to pub for what wor.... Maybe as a tool to kao someone.....
    erm..can, can bring H1 to pub. "can i take your photo for a magazine", sure they smile very sweetly at you

ya if cant get $140 deal, shuan le. sony giving 512 free mah, y not?? ya, most prob getting tis weekend. sony selling H1 at $849+ free gifts... giving away MSX-512s memory stick pro & NH AA 2DB 2 pcs Ni-MH battery also(i suspect limited stock). duno wat other free gifts..

but i guess i most probably be getting from one of the 3 commons shops(alanphoto/cathay photo/ms color) erm btw, does alanphoto accepts visa?? i asked for equote from the latter 2, only cash/nets wor..they oso giving the memory stick & batteries but gotta collect from Sony gallery..tats y i suspect it's limited stock or something??

aiya..u got read the thread anot? im going taiwan early nov..WHEN IS SITEX...think by the time Sitex is here, i'm already back..missing out lotsa photos

somemore im tired liao. feel abit sick now. haiz. get the camera tis weekend, can learn to use it till i bring to taiwan.

erm..can, can bring H1 to pub. "can i take your photo for a magazine", sure they smile very sweetly at you

ya if cant get $140 deal, shuan le. sony giving 512 free mah, y not?? ya, most prob getting tis weekend. sony selling H1 at $849+ free gifts... giving away MSX-512s memory stick pro & NH AA 2DB 2 pcs Ni-MH battery also(i suspect limited stock). duno wat other free gifts..

but i guess i most probably be getting from one of the 3 commons shops(alanphoto/cathay photo/ms color) erm btw, does alanphoto accepts visa?? i asked for equote from the latter 2, only cash/nets wor..they oso giving the memory stick & batteries but gotta collect from Sony gallery..tats y i suspect it's limited stock or something??

aiya..u got read the thread anot? im going taiwan early nov..WHEN IS SITEX...think by the time Sitex is here, i'm already back..missing out lotsa photos

somemore im tired liao. feel abit sick now. haiz. get the camera tis weekend, can learn to use it till i bring to taiwan.
    Ok. I admit that i din read the whole thread. I only read the last reply.

A little bit bout the 3 shops. Alan Photo dun have very good reviews here. Just do a search and you will find some not so good experience comments. All 3 will accept CC but at an extra charge i guess. Cathay and MS color are good but a little more ex i think.

From what i know, since last year, all free gifts that Sony is giving have to collect from Sony galleries. Stocks can be limited but you're guranteed your gifts. Just that you collect at a later date.

I guess that the charger supplied are not those fast charge ones. So dun put so much high hopes on fast charging.

If cannot wait till Sitex, then use the free one lor. If not enough space, just set picture quality to 'Standard', if not enough again, reduce the picture size. (Megapixel) Or, you can borrow a MS from friends or rent a compact drive. Or transfer pics to labtop if bring one.

Going to Taiwan? Taipei? I never been there. Think you gotta visit Taipei 101 if you're going there. I only been to Kaoshiong and its for SAF exercises! Food in taiwan is nice! Becareful bout those scooters.

haha..it's okay lah. never expect much readers :P

accepts CC ah, any idea how much more charges? use cc can earn points mah.

btw, u said collect free gifts at later date??? how late? cannot go SOny gallery n collect on tat day?? like tat different situation liao leh, scali weeks after, then i chiam le.

ya, i know tat charger takes 6 hours, but it's okay, wat do u expect from a cheap package? plus AA batteries are easily available. hehe..got money, will buy quick charger. hehe.

i most probably be using a lower image size bah, im not those prof tat needs to take photo at like over 2000 resolution! in fact around 1600 or less are okay with me liao. hee...dun have frens with ms.Ohh..on second thoughts, mayb!!! i go ask her. hahahaha...

my tour not inclusive of 101..but we extended a day there. so mayb will go..hehe...see wat's there to do at taipei lor. me going those package tour with family lor...7 days whole of taiwan...it's so hard to find a tour package tat dun include the ah-mei cultural village & hot spring..hahahaha..not tat we dun like, but i guess my sisters n i juz wanna go shop n eat...

Ok. I admit that i din read the whole thread. I only read the last reply.

A little bit bout the 3 shops. Alan Photo dun have very good reviews here. Just do a search and you will find some not so good experience comments. All 3 will accept CC but at an extra charge i guess. Cathay and MS color are good but a little more ex i think.

From what i know, since last year, all free gifts that Sony is giving have to collect from Sony galleries. Stocks can be limited but you're guranteed your gifts. Just that you collect at a later date.

I guess that the charger supplied are not those fast charge ones. So dun put so much high hopes on fast charging.

If cannot wait till Sitex, then use the free one lor. If not enough space, just set picture quality to 'Standard', if not enough again, reduce the picture size. (Megapixel) Or, you can borrow a MS from friends or rent a compact drive. Or transfer pics to labtop if bring one.

Going to Taiwan? Taipei? I never been there. Think you gotta visit Taipei 101 if you're going there. I only been to Kaoshiong and its for SAF exercises! Food in taiwan is nice! Becareful bout those scooters.

he's has stated tat it's sony warranty mah...
    is it? oh oki...

hope u got enough time 2 familiarize w/ ur cam manz. scar li go Taiwan still reading instruction manual page...

haha..it's okay lah. never expect much readers :P

accepts CC ah, any idea how much more charges? use cc can earn points mah.

btw, u said collect free gifts at later date??? how late? cannot go SOny gallery n collect on tat day?? like tat different situation liao leh, scali weeks after, then i chiam le.

ya, i know tat charger takes 6 hours, but it's okay, wat do u expect from a cheap package? plus AA batteries are easily available. hehe..got money, will buy quick charger. hehe.

i most probably be using a lower image size bah, im not those prof tat needs to take photo at like over 2000 resolution! in fact around 1600 or less are okay with me liao. hee...dun have frens with ms.Ohh..on second thoughts, mayb!!! i go ask her. hahahaha...

my tour not inclusive of 101..but we extended a day there. so mayb will go..hehe...see wat's there to do at taipei lor. me going those package tour with family lor...7 days whole of taiwan...it's so hard to find a tour package tat dun include the ah-mei cultural village & hot spring..hahahaha..not tat we dun like, but i guess my sisters n i juz wanna go shop n eat...
    ?!?! You sure boh? Invest in a H1 and take pics at 1600? 2MP?!!? Pls tell me that you're kidding me!

CC charges i not sure la. Maybe 3% more. You gotta check it out.

You can collect it on the day you bought. Provided they got stocks that is. Or you can ask them to check which Sony outlet have. If no stock maybe gotta wait a week or so.

Shop and eat! Wah i think you and your sis gonna have a hell of a time. I like the food there. Taipei's shopping will be much better than Kaoshiong. Taiwan got lots of hip and nice stuff. Or you can hunt for a cheap MS there. The hot spring....can swim wan boh? If can must try, its relaxing.

http://www.bargaincity.com.sg/digica...PRODID=DGCA023

hey worthy package?? SGD$765.00(excl GST)...65 bucks for those freebies...

FREE iCase All Weather Camera Case
    FREE USB2.0 Multicard reader
    FREE Large Tripod
    FREE Cleaning Kit

i got quotes at ard $700 for the camera+the free 512 ms pro & batteries leh. duno wan these freebies anot..hmm

?!?! You sure boh? Invest in a H1 and take pics at 1600? 2MP?!!? Pls tell me that you're kidding me!

CC charges i not sure la. Maybe 3% more. You gotta check it out.

You can collect it on the day you bought. Provided they got stocks that is. Or you can ask them to check which Sony outlet have. If no stock maybe gotta wait a week or so.

Shop and eat! Wah i think you and your sis gonna have a hell of a time. I like the food there. Taipei's shopping will be much better than Kaoshiong. Taiwan got lots of hip and nice stuff. Or you can hunt for a cheap MS there. The hot spring....can swim wan boh? If can must try, its relaxing.
    Ahahahaha...actually can you tell me why we must shoot at such high resolution i hardly print my photos wor. but of cuz i understand bigger resolution can do more things...& i oso understand tat bigger resolution=bigger memory=more $$ :P

there got sell ms mah?? thanks for ur 'rental' link..got to know taiwan selling tat too..but quite ex wor. i no money to buy *shrugs*

sore-eyez: thanks wor. my job ends next week..so i gotta bi guan xiu lian for my camera!! ahahaha my neighbourhood got a very posable cat. ahahahaha....

http://www.bargaincity.com.sg/digica...PRODID=DGCA023

hey worthy package?? SGD$765.00(excl GST)...65 bucks for those freebies...

FREE iCase All Weather Camera Case
    FREE USB2.0 Multicard reader
    FREE Large Tripod
    FREE Cleaning Kit

i got quotes at ard $700 for the camera+the free 512 ms pro & batteries leh. duno wan these freebies anot..hmm
    Its worth it if you need all these accessory.
    Hope that you can redeen your memory card in time before u leave.
    U organise a outing on the day you get ur camera, get all the guru to pass you all their killer skills than in one day you can hit lvl 99 liao.

Buy a extra 3rd party memory stick ba.

Whatever res u shoot keep the compression to fine/extra fine to maintain the quality

Quote Originally Posted by fatjp
    Its worth it if you need all these accessory.
    Hope that you can redeen your memory card in time before u leave.
    U organise a outing on the day you get ur camera, get all the guru to pass you all their killer skills than in one day you can hit lvl 99 liao.

Buy a extra 3rd party memory stick ba.

Whatever res u shoot keep the compression to fine/extra fine to maintain the quality
    ya lah, i dun have all the accessory they give..but i duno how much those accessories cost..duno whether 65bucks justify the cost anot.. but if i'm goin get from those shops, on top of the camera, i still need to get UV filter, cleaning kit sia..i dun have camera case to keep my camera...or those stuffs i can get later on (like yahoo auction) at cheaper price heh? howhow??

no worries abt redeeming..sony gallery is near my place! buahahaha...

thanks for the tip! but i think quite little H1 user in Sg leh. got gurus wanna help me mah? hee...it's okay lah, i'll juz be more hardworking lor. buy extra stick har? think i'll leave tat to after i'm back from the trip, cuz i believe the price will drop, n now i dun really tat so much memory n put to waste for not making full use.

i think i OT too much at tis thread liao. moving to Sony H1 thread liao..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast