Thread: Anyone knows any airline that flies Airbus A340 or 320 or any Airbus plane to Bangkok

vince123123
    Guests

Default Anyone knows any airline that flies Airbus A340 or 320 or any Airbus plane to Bangkok

So far the two airlines I've seen that flies to Bangkok uses the Boeing 777 or 747. Anyone knows of any airlines which flies to Bangkok on the Airbus aircraft? I prefer the Airbus to the Boeing.

Thanks!

Default Re: Anyone knows any airline that flies Airbus A340 or 320 or any Airbus plane to Ban

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    So far the two airlines I've seen that flies to Bangkok uses the Boeing 777 or 747. Anyone knows of any airlines which flies to Bangkok on the Airbus aircraft? I prefer the Airbus to the Boeing.

Thanks!
    Valuair A320, Jetstar Asia A320, Tiger Airways A320.

Thai Airways A340 - Depends on luck
    Cathay Pacific A340 - Depends on luck
    Last edited by Klose; 7th October 2005 at 10:10 AM.

Default Re: Anyone knows any airline that flies Airbus A340 or 320 or any Airbus plane to Bangkok

IIRC, Thai Airways. They use both Boeing and Airbus.

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Anyone knows any airline that flies Airbus A340 or 320 or any Airbus plane to Ban

I checked on Cathay Pacific already - they are using the 747 and 777 on the dates i'm going.

Will check out Thai...

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Valuair A320, Jetstar Asia A320, Tiger Airways A320.

Thai Airways A340 - Depends on luck
    Cathay Pacific A340 - Depends on luck

I checked on Cathay Pacific already - they are using the 747 and 777 on the dates i'm going.

Will check out Thai...
    Vince, Thai does have Airbus but not on all the flights to Bangkok. It depends on the flight.
    Last edited by jbma; 7th October 2005 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Vince, Thai does have Airbus but not on all the flights to Bangkok. It depof teh flight.
    yes, last yr i went 1 trip is 747, return is airbus 340.
    depends...

Default Re: Anyone knows any airline that flies Airbus A340 or 320 or any Airbus plane to Bangkok

Turkish Airlines. SG to Istanbul, via Bangkok. Think it's an Airbus A340.

Thanks!
    Hi, dun mind me asking why? I'm really curious as to why you would prefer 1 over the other.

I would prefer Boeing 777 only... much comfortable and safer than 747...
    Hardly taken any airbus aircrafts while travelling as SIA fleets are mostly Boeing...
    Hope SIA will bring 777-300ER in operation ASAP and hope SIA purchses that 777-200LR, would love a go on it

I don't understand why someone would think a Boeing 747 is unsafe? It has been in production/use since the seventies.............(flying a 747 MADE in the seventies may be not so safe due to metal fatigue though)

Safety doesn't only depend on thetype of airplane, but maintenance is the top! A very safe airplane can still malfunction if maintenance is bad...........

Hong Sien

Soon, the go-ahead for the 747ADV will be announced(or has it already??).....and rumors about new variants of the A380....

Thanks!
    Dragonair.
    Lufthansa
    Biman Blangahdesh
    SAS
    China Southern
    Air India
    Philippine Airlines
    Vietnam Airlines
    China Eastern
    Royal Jordanian
    China Airlines