As i have just completed Intake 8& 9 , I will be resuming the small group photography paid photography lessons. For the coming Month......Yes!!!! gotta slot for you guys & gals who are interested !!!!
- This is to cater for those who may have less flexible timings on your weekends.
- This lessons are cut to cater for those who are starting up and would like to learn and take up photography.
- For those with cameras, you'll learn how to make use of your tool to its fullest.
There will be both theory and practicals (Day and Night) - as well as photo critiques session as you go along.
It will be a four sessions course - at some flexible timeslots. Each time slot would be around 3 hours.
The group size would be restricted to 5 only(or more in special cases for work-place friends groups) - minimum course to start is 2.
Those who do not own any camera may still enrol. Here is the short description of the course content:
The course content would be as follows:
Part 1 - The tool
- Camera (basic equipment)
- Fundamental of camera handling
- Shutter Speeds and its use + Practicals (deciding what to use)
- Aperture Sizes (Which one is right?) - Concept of Depth of Field
- Putting all in Harmony
- Practicals and guide session
- Accessment of your composition
- Basic Composition guidelines
- What to use and when to use
- Knowing what others see (Group Sharing and critique)
- Practicals and guide session - Panorama Photography for stitching(digital) will be covered
- Learning some day to day techniques to achieve desired exposure.
- Introduction ot Metering I
- Introduction of usage of Filters for exposure balancing- Practical
- Outdoor Evening to Night Shoot
- Discussions on Metering for Exposure I
- Photo Critique and Q&A
- Out Door Morning Shot
- Discussions on Metering for Exposure II
- Macro Photography
- Photo Critique and Q&A
And lots More.....What i will assure you is Pure Confidence !!!!!
Lessons 3/4 may be swapped in its irder based on preferred timing of students.
As the timings of lessons may be based on students preferred timeslots,
there may be a time where you may be meeting with other groups in the class sequence.
I have students as young as 12 yrs old and Parents too. People of allwalks of life, families are welcome to enrol.
The example timeslots available are as follows:
Morning: 8.30am - 12pm
Afternoon: (Not avialable for this session due to Fasting Month)
Evening: 6pm - 9pm
Early Morning: 6.30am -10.00am
The couse will begin anytime once 2 students have enrolled.
For personal coaching (1 to 1 or private group) please do PM
me for soecial arragements.
The course fee is $65 per person.
Do sends me a PM or send me an SMS (97310674) for further enquiries.