Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 117

Thread: what musical instrument do u play?

  1. #41

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Electone, but stopped few years back after my finger injury.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Trumpet. Been playing for 16 years since secondary. Still perform occasionally but out of practice now. I had tried all other band instruments but they are just for fun.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tanah Merah
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Played the french horn since pri...sec.....poly....and army band too......but its been over 6 years since i last played.....rusty defintely.....

  4. #44

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Guitar (Haven't touched for quite a while tho.. + i suck)
    Bass (It's basically like a guitar. haha)
    Drums (Still play "regularly" but I also suck)

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    04号179室
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    acoustic and classical guitars!!

  6. #46

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    i was trained classically piano and violin
    recent year playing viola in orchestra
    teaching beginner acoustic guitar in music school
    some time play electric bass and guitar
    can play cello and double bass

    but my favourite is drum!! i play funk and blues, practicing jazz...and ya..interested to jam for blues rock!

    so when shall we have a jammig session? hah

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Quote Originally Posted by tantingchin
    i was trained classically piano and violin
    recent year playing viola in orchestra
    teaching beginner acoustic guitar in music school
    some time play electric bass and guitar
    can play cello and double bass

    but my favourite is drum!! i play funk and blues, practicing jazz...and ya..interested to jam for blues rock!

    so when shall we have a jammig session? hah
    If instruments supplied, I'm ok with it.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    me me!!!
    The CS Blues Rock Band

    1) Stereobox - drums (not technically proficient)
    2) Razor -

  9. #49

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Electone, some keyboards

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    only a photo taker but i play piano, keyboard, organs mmm.... harmonika n recorder counted? lol...
    Last edited by AngelZhou; 7th October 2005 at 03:00 PM.

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    *look at togu's avatar* OH MY GOSH I FIND MY 'OTHER ME'!

  12. #52

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    I learnt erhu and acoustic guitar before, but I was never very good at them.

    Hmm, how's the ClubSNAP server fundraising coming along? Maybe you guys can hold a CS Server Fundraising Concert?

    Do we have enough players for a
    1) Blues band
    2) Rock band
    3) Pop/Synth-pop band
    4) Symphonic band

    Ah, the opening song, Server Blues...

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    any progressive metal band?

  14. #54

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelZhou
    *look at togu's avatar* OH MY GOSH I FIND MY 'OTHER ME'!
    * togu wave his paws...

    Come come... together we will rule the galaxy as father and son...

  15. #55
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    any progressive metal band?
    Look here!~ The problem with prog rock is to find drummers and keyboardists
    Not many can play like Jordan Rudess or Mike Portnoy!
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Serangoon Nth
    Posts
    352

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Look here!~ The problem with prog rock is to find drummers and keyboardists
    Not many can play like Jordan Rudess or Mike Portnoy!

    Dude, you sure not many ppl , I guess it is more like NO PPL can play like them

    Remember I tried to start a jam session previously? Really fell straight flat on my face then.

    Well, just PMed Stereobox also. hope can play sometime. doing one man band on my 16 track can be very depressing someimes. Nothing like jamming with REAL PEOPLE.

    DT

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    * togu wave his paws...

    Come come... together we will rule the galaxy as father and son...
    who is the father n who is the son? lol =p

    dreamtheater... among my fave list =p but i only play normal top 40s lol

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaywalk
    Ah, the opening song, Server Blues...
    I've got the busy server blues
    And I'm sitting around wondering what to do
    Got the busy server blues baby
    And I'm sitting around wondering what to do
    Waiting around for the pages to load
    Yes, this is what I'm going to do

    Oh how much have I suffered
    From the busy server blues
    Oh how much have I suffered
    From the busy server blues
    Lord please tell me what to do
    To get away from the busy server blues

  19. #59

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox
    I've got the busy server blues
    And I'm sitting around wondering what to do
    Got the busy server blues baby
    And I'm sitting around wondering what to do
    Waiting around for the pages to load
    Yes, this is what I'm going to do

    Oh how much have I suffered
    From the busy server blues
    Oh how much have I suffered
    From the busy server blues
    Lord please tell me what to do
    To get away from the busy server blues
    lol..ah..i can play blues drum also....some simple blues bass and keyboard chord should be ok also....still learning blues guitar lead. Looking forward for the jamming session....more details....i can be backup drummer..hehe

  20. #60
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: what musical instrument do u play?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamtheatre
    Dude, you sure not many ppl , I guess it is more like NO PPL can play like them

    Remember I tried to start a jam session previously? Really fell straight flat on my face then.

    Well, just PMed Stereobox also. hope can play sometime. doing one man band on my 16 track can be very depressing someimes. Nothing like jamming with REAL PEOPLE.

    DT
    Yo DT bro i am thinking of picking up a new 7-string axe leh, wah lao really regret selling mine old 7-string away 5 years ago.. sighz
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •