Haaa... nahz too young for a husband....
Haaa... nahz too young for a husband....
got bf?Originally Posted by lil_princess
its never too young or too old to get married, but there is an expiry date for having them...
Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.
not to young as a wife.Originally Posted by lil_princess
nope.... and i give myself few yrs more.Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
probably,but aint gonna get one soon~Originally Posted by soma
(1) Learn Class 3 or Class 3A better?
(2) Take advanced theory test first or go take practical lessons first and then take the theory test after hours of practical lessons?
(1) Class 3Originally Posted by lil_princess
(2) Take advanced theory test first
1. depends on wat u looking want. if ur objective of getting a car is just trspt and leisure driving i think 3A is ok. unless u wan sporty fast cars, maybe shld go for class 3 cos manual cars almost always a better alternative than auto.
2. go theory first lah. not that difficult to pass one if u study for it.
1) Class 3, coz class 3 can drive class 3A but class 3A can't drive class 3 Just in case u need to do so! And if u like challenges go for class 3!Originally Posted by lil_princess
2) Theory first, u need to concentrate in driving can't afford to be thinking abt test or any matters when u r learning driving! Remember safty come first!
Why not let your instructor decide for you since he should be a better person to know if you could make it in C3 or C3A.Originally Posted by lil_princess
Just don't become "girl driver again" one of those ppls are talking about.
i agree with melvin about class 3 can drive auto too... but even if i were to get a carone day, most prob it will be an auto. but i think for job prospects wise, its always better to get a class 3 right?
my pte instructor that im considering of hiring him for his svc, only teaches manual. Soma, yeah hope that i wun be those 'lady drivers' that u guys always say. haa...
Go for manual lor, you don't lose anything.Originally Posted by lil_princess
go for class 3 u can even get to drive vehicle less then 10 feet long if there is a needOriginally Posted by lil_princess
This type of lady driver is extremely rare.(mainly taxi driver) Like an antique.Originally Posted by lil_princess
Ha I still prefer woman holding DSLR rather than steering wheel. (I think i am fetish of woman holding slr or dslr camera)
Job prospects? Wat are u intending to work as that require driving manually....only sales i guess. (unless u wan to be delivery driver lah ) But if sales u'd probably get tspt allowance. Then u still buy ur own car mah so no issue i think.Originally Posted by lil_princess
Rare, ya true. But I will try to be one of those rare precious gem then! Haaa...Originally Posted by soma
I have recently boarded a cab driven by a lady. She drives so slow lor, can pengs. Cos I was rushing for an appointment. Then she even had to ask me how to go there. Luckily I know the roads quite well enough to tell her lor. So you see ar, I sit passenger seats since young is not for nothing one hor. It will be put to good use when I start driving on the roads soon.
Such fetish also have ar? You're the first that I know having such fetish mannz!
u should let soma see u using a D70 then....think he will faint from excitement.Originally Posted by lil_princess
We shall see....Originally Posted by lil_princess
See that's the problem with lady driver.I have recently boarded a cab driven by a lady. She drives so slow lor, can pengs. Cos I was rushing for an appointment. Then she even had to ask me how to go there. Luckily I know the roads quite well enough to tell her lor. So you see ar, I sit passenger seats since young is not for nothing one hor. It will be put to good use when I start driving on the roads soon.
Driving and sitting is totally 2 different thing hor.
Izzit? Very honour hor.Such fetish also have ar? You're the first that I know having such fetish mannz!
Don't know why like that...
Last edited by soma; 15th November 2005 at 09:49 AM.
Must be Bai bai (white white) with long finger, long black hair, big eye and D70 with a bigma will sure super turn on.Originally Posted by zaren
(1) Take Class 3. In case you need to drive overseas or get International Driving Licence, its easier. Not all countries as fortunate as SG, with majority auto cars. In Thailand even big Toyota Prados are manual. And please don't say you won't be travelling. You WILL travel. That's a given.Originally Posted by lil_princess
(2) Do simultaneously. One advantage of taking the Adv Theory AFTER driving is that you will then know what the book is talking about.
Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya
Read the Definition above, and I quote:
Kopitiam Informal, irreverent, and irrelevant chat happens in the coffeeshop
Need I say more?????????????????