Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 104

Thread: xxxger : Are you a model?

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Yeap Yeap... Still the best til today...

    so... back to the topic... is xxxger a decepticon?...

    ... ... ... *transition music plays...

    Lxx Jxxx Bxxx Cxxx Bxx (censored due to profanity... use your imagination)
    What does "Bxxx" stand for... .pardon my limited vocab in Hokkien profanities....

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    What does "Bxxx" stand for... .pardon my limited vocab in Hokkien profanities....
    heng, thats the only word thats not in the profanity encyclopedia or dictionary...

    u know Bian? as in Change? Transform?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #83
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    What does "Bxxx" stand for... .pardon my limited vocab in Hokkien profanities....
    that is Bian. Bian as in change!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #84
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    heng, thats the only word thats not in the profanity encyclopedia or dictionary...

    u know Bian? as in Change? Transform?
    rolls back the years man!!!!!

    nowadays, Transformers have this WRX, Evo collection!
    wa seh....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Hahahha! Chao Ji Bian Bian Bian kind of Bian... now I know the whole phrase...

    Yeah spore is quite famous for that kind of surgery... heard it when i was on holiday in phuket... My transsexual tour guide told me that spore is the best in the region.....

  6. #86
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Hahahha! Chao Ji Bian Bian Bian kind of Bian... now I know the whole phrase...

    Yeah spore is quite famous for that kind of surgery... heard it when i was on holiday in phuket... My transsexual tour guide told me that spore is the best in the region.....
    hmmmm? no idea about that though.. maybe u can ask someone else who might be keen to undergo that operation.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    hmmmm? no idea about that though.. maybe u can ask someone else who might be keen to undergo that operation.
    Think i will ask...

    Zplus : Your avatar is you and you is your avatar?

    hmm ever consider Z Gundam as a Transformer?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Think i will ask...

    Zplus : Your avatar is you and you is your avatar?

    hmm ever consider Z Gundam as a Transformer?
    Not just Zeta Gundam leh... its Gundam Zeta-Plus! Long guns.... long guns....
    Hehehehe.....

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Not just Zeta Gundam leh... its Gundam Zeta-Plus! Long guns.... long guns....
    Hehehehe.....
    how long?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    how long?

    wow lao eh.. read so long and still don't understand the answer.

    Q. the avatar is xxxger?
    A.
    Q. Forget about the transformer. Is she/he a she/he?
    A.

    sweat big time reading and forming the Q and A.

  11. #91
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wow lao eh.. read so long and still don't understand the answer.

    Q. the avatar is xxxger?
    A.
    Q. Forget about the transformer. Is she/he a she/he?
    A.

    sweat big time reading and forming the Q and A.

    hiya... it's a SHIM la...

    Robots in Disguise!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    hiya... it's a SHIM la...

    Robots in Disguise!
    Not a She
    Not a He
    Not an IT
    must be S.H.I.T.





    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    hiya... it's a SHIM la...



    Not a She
    Not a He
    Not an IT
    must be S.H.I.T.
    Err.... Ex Man?

  14. #94
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Err.... Ex Man?
    CLOSE! but no BJ!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #95
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Ai yo yo .... you all really yue che yuan yuan lor .......
    But hor.... my signature is FOC is real one lor ...

  16. #96
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    CLOSE! but no BJ!
    Oh, ... dear cheesecake you still here ...
    that day i tot you din manage to escape, but that must be really CLOSE right ?

  17. #97
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    Oh, ... dear cheesecake you still here ...
    that day i tot you din manage to escape, but that must be really CLOSE right ?
    ouch! sorry sorry! haf a nice day!

    Close! but no BJ!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #98
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    ouch! sorry sorry! haf a nice day!

    Close! but no BJ!
    Paiseh ... what is 'BJ' huh ? Old people dun know those term one wor ....

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    Paiseh ... what is 'BJ' huh ? Old people dun know those term one wor ....
    depends on who.. if the model is bad, could mean bad job

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: xxxger : Are you a model?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Err.... Ex Man?
    CLose?

    Could it be the other way round than?

    Why no BJ? how you know? request got rejected?

    Many Q to be A.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •