Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World's fastest production car ....

Default Re: World's fastest production car ....

Quote Originally Posted by damian77
    Sadly but true. Some BOBO stretched the paint work. Not too sure abt who own the piece of awesome machine tho".
    what a bummer!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by damian77
    Err... family, not so soon.

Yeah.. all those Europeans sure got some funny ideas. Did something like that once. If any riders remember there was this gal rider (Kawa 7 if I remember correctly) that always wear stocking tho" riding. Was tailing her in/out earily morning rush hour. Think we were doing about 140+ in/out of heavy traffic (Nothing compare to their 273km/hr tho"). But that was the last time I did such a dum thing.
    Hey!! I met a "lady rider" on a big bike in bedok many years ago. I was driving a van and she stop at the traffic lights next to me. I've never seen a lady rider on a big bike before and was looking at the bike and her (OK i admit, I was more looking at her than the bike ). She lead forward with her arms resting on the fuel tank and stare back at me. Embarrassed I said "nice bike" she smile back and said "you sure you're looking at the bike?" caught me off guard and I was laughing so hard I cound't move when the lights turn green. That was like 8 to 10 years ago.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Account Suspended

Was Travelling NS highway in Malaysia with friend. We hit 190km/h Suddenly hear a super loud "PIAK!!!!"

He immediately let go the gas and slow down the car... Some bloody bird S**t and so lucky hit the windscreen... The seeds in the S**t made quite an impact... We got out and cleaned it off. No damage.

Weather was hot and travelling at that speed... if don't clean off, later dry and harden...

Quote Originally Posted by arampan
    Was Travelling NS highway in Malaysia with friend. We hit 190km/h Suddenly hear a super loud "PIAK!!!!"

He immediately let go the gas and slow down the car... Some bloody bird S**t and so lucky hit the windscreen... The seeds in the S**t made quite an impact... We got out and cleaned it off. No damage.

Weather was hot and travelling at that speed... if don't clean off, later dry and harden...
    Your friend is lucky.......

I had another friend on his Integra Type-R broke his windscreen when he hit about 210kmh. A small tiny bird flew and whack his front windscreen...........haha. After that he had to drive about 40-50 kmh without any wind screen to KL....for the next 5 hours. He swear never to go beyond 110kmh......ever!

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Hey!! I met a "lady rider" on a big bike in bedok many years ago. I was driving a van and she stop at the traffic lights next to me. I've never seen a lady rider on a big bike before and was looking at the bike and her (OK i admit, I was more looking at her than the bike ). She lead forward with her arms resting on the fuel tank and stare back at me. Embarrassed I said "nice bike" she smile back and said "you sure you're looking at the bike?" caught me off guard and I was laughing so hard I cound't move when the lights turn green. That was like 8 to 10 years ago.
    Back then I only remember afew cos then there wasn't much gals on big bikes as nw. One of them was that gal I've mentioned on a Kawa 7 but from her build she not so tall. There was another 1, quite tall (abt 1.75m), also on a Kawa (but cant remember what bike, too bz looking at her but definitly a Kawa big bike). Still remember she got those model build, long straight hair & of cos a pretty face. The whole row of workshop mechanics watches her as she slowly put on her helmet & voom off..

Quote Originally Posted by arampan

Hitting the windscreen is not that lucky. I ever kana on my left arm. I was only travelling at abt 110 km/hr but it's sure damn painfull.

Quote Originally Posted by 2100
    I remember you riding a R1 or what? Problem with bikes is that > 250kph, wind resistance is a problem, and it becomes very scary.

Wah lao, one of the brides I was shooting, rides a R6.
    He he he, 285 on 2 wheels too on the way back from Pasir Gudang on Second Lane Highway, but I had my tank bag so cannot crouch under the windscreen and my neck was scolding at me

Hey, Do you have some pics of this R6 Rider ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12