Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flowers + Wind = Macro Nightmare

Default Re: Flowers + Wind = Macro Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    get d biggest brolly u can find & block d wind??
    I read in a photography magazine that someone used a translucent white umbrella to block the wind and to diffuse the light.

In fact one day I saw 100% transparent plastic umbrella in a departmental store and bought it to use for this purpose. But haven't tried it yet leh. Maybe I am the only one here who owns the anti-wind and sunlight friendly weapon.

Come to think of it I can use a light stand with a flexi head to hold the umbrella too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I read in a photography magazine that someone used a translucent white umbrella to block the wind and to diffuse the light.

In fact one day I saw 100% transparent plastic umbrella in a departmental store and bought it to use for this purpose. But haven't tried it yet leh. Maybe I am the only one here who owns the anti-wind and sunlight friendly weapon.

Come to think of it I can use a light stand with a flexi head to hold the umbrella too.
    yap i read it from a mag. mags really got cost effective & logical solutions.

use ur brain, use ur brain!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion

Great Idea Guys!

NEver thought those cheapo , toy-like brollies can have such excellent usage. Ok...off to Daiso or some cheap plastic shop @ Bugis for me.

Don't be surprised to see a photographer holding on to a trasparent umbrella at Botanical Gardens sheltering a delicate flower of sorts.

Cheers and Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Picard
    Great Idea Guys!

NEver thought those cheapo , toy-like brollies can have such excellent usage. Ok...off to Daiso or some cheap plastic shop @ Bugis for me.

Don't be surprised to see a photographer holding on to a trasparent umbrella at Botanical Gardens sheltering a delicate flower of sorts.

Cheers and Thanks!
    i prefer "flowerz" at Orchard area!!

Use a large collapsible reflector will do the job, at the same time can still reflects some light or flash light onto the subject.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12