Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72

Thread: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    WaterFest Singapore 8-23 Oct 2005

    Got International Dragonboat Race at Bedok Reservoir 9.00am to 6.00pm,
    8 & 9 Oct 2005.
    So anybody going?
    I should be going as it just very near my place..

    Got quite a few other events on other dates, just refer to the link above..

    Got the above link from a post in Consumer Forum by a fellow Cser, hope he
    don't mind..

  2. #2

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    hmm...

    prefer the volleyball..

    Quiksilver Teams Cup Singapore 2005
    The first Federation Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB) sanctioned beach volleyball tournament that is set to thrill the crowds at Marina Promenade with teams from Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong flying taking on hosts Singapore.

    Marina Promenade 9.00am to 5.00pm

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    hmm...

    prefer the volleyball..

    Quiksilver Teams Cup Singapore 2005
    The first Federation Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB) sanctioned beach volleyball tournament that is set to thrill the crowds at Marina Promenade with teams from Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong flying taking on hosts Singapore.

    Marina Promenade 9.00am to 5.00pm

    This is a BBBO event
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    WaterFest by the Bay and Quicksilver Teams Cup Singapore 2005 are both at Marina Promenade on 15-16Oct and interesting. Go go go...

  5. #5

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    This is a BBBO event
    BBBO?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    hmm...

    prefer the volleyball..

    Quiksilver Teams Cup Singapore 2005
    The first Federation Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB) sanctioned beach volleyball tournament that is set to thrill the crowds at Marina Promenade with teams from Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong flying taking on hosts Singapore.

    Marina Promenade 9.00am to 5.00pm

    ohhh volleyball, i like!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    WaterFest Singapore 8-23 Oct 2005

    Got International Dragonboat Race at Bedok Reservoir 9.00am to 6.00pm,
    8 & 9 Oct 2005.
    So anybody going?
    I should be going as it just very near my place..

    Got quite a few other events on other dates, just refer to the link above..

    Got the above link from a post in Consumer Forum by a fellow Cser, hope he
    don't mind..
    i want to go ... but sat gt seminar for photo maraton u want to go or not ? so most likely go on sunday

  8. #8
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    i want to go ... but sat gt seminar for photo maraton u want to go or not ? so most likely go on sunday
    Sat I registered for the D70s course.. So see how...
    Sun will be going..

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by n0d3
    BBBO?
    Bikini Babes Bending Over
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    Sat I registered for the D70s course.. So see how...
    Sun will be going..
    ok ! will contact u again on sun

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Bikini Babes Bending Over
    like that also can.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew

    donchua, yup, I think most probably I will be there on Saturday.
    If you go Sat, after you wnet, post some pic & feedbacks here..
    I might not able to make it on Sat.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    Sat I registered for the D70s course.. So see how...
    Sun will be going..
    donchua, OIC. I know that 'starlet' will be going on Saturday too. See: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=154150


    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    If you go Sat, after you wnet, post some pic & feedbacks here..
    I might not able to make it on Sat.
    OK. Will try to post on the this thread.
    Last edited by Canew; 5th October 2005 at 01:31 PM.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    Sat I registered for the D70s course.. So see how...
    Sun will be going..
    haha... will meet you in the D70s course...

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    like that also can.
    Really!!! all the female players wear bikini (Bikini), most of them have well tan bodies with good fig (Babes) and during the serve all of them bend forward (Bending Over) so BBBO is correct what
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  17. #17

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    hi Canew what time will you be there?

  18. #18
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by johneth
    hi Canew what time will you be there?
    johneth, I am planning to be there in the morning. About 10 plus to 11 am, I will be there. How about you?

  19. #19

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    WaterFest Singapore 8-23 Oct 2005

    Got International Dragonboat Race at Bedok Reservoir 9.00am to 6.00pm,
    8 & 9 Oct 2005.
    So anybody going?
    I should be going as it just very near my place..
    stupid question: where and how do I get to Bedok reservoir?
    I know where bedok MRT station is :-) is there any bus going there?

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Dragon Boat Race on 8 & 9 Oct 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Really!!! all the female players wear bikini (Bikini), most of them have well tan bodies with good fig (Babes) and during the serve all of them bend forward (Bending Over) so BBBO is correct what
    steady la! then i also go shoot BBBO.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •