Thread: Wide Backdrop

Default Wide Backdrop

Hi guys, anyone knows where am i able to find wide fabric locally here? Most of the the fabric shops does not carry in 3m wide. Max width is only around 1.5m. Need to stitch them up to make 3m x 2m Need at least 3m by 2m for a shoot. Preferably not to stitch them up as the stitching can be seen in the photos. Much advice is needed. thank you!
    I Love Nikon

Default Re: Wide Backdrop

Try looking for "Muslin fabric backdrops", these comes in 3mx5m. Some shops like sgcamerastore sells these. Not sure if it fits ur needs.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

you won't able to find fabric wider than 45 inches, cos no 10 foot tall human need that to make a skirts out of it, but you can find curtain and carpet at 2 meter wide.

FYI, if you go calculate, buy a China made muslin backdrop so much cheaper than DIY your own backdrop, so just go and buy one use.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

btw, if you want to DIY, can go to King George's Avenue, there are few shops below HDB flat they are doing Tentage and canopy for trucks, you can find canvas materials there, but be warned, these materials are very expensive.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio