Thread: Please help me check my pics. Thanks

Red face Please help me check my pics. Thanks

Last edited by ckgoh; 3rd October 2005 at 10:09 PM.

Default Re: Please help me check my pics. Thanks

can u tell us which one of the four is your fav pic, then we'll critique that pic for u.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    can u tell us which one of the four is your fav pic, then we'll critique that pic for u.
    Hi Zaren

thanks thanks. my fav is the 1st one

Quote Originally Posted by ckgoh
    Hi Zaren

thanks thanks. my fav is the 1st one
    the 1st pic is one half of an interesting scene. as a viewer, i want to know what that guy is looking at, as his gaze leads the viewer's eyes out the left of the photo. perhaps you can try to include the missing piece in the photo, e.g. a pretty girl walking by, or a passing frisbee, and the photo would have more impact. IMHO, the dull colours don't really add much to the pic, so i might also want to explore whether it looks better in b&w.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    the 1st pic is one half of an interesting scene. as a viewer, i want to know what that guy is looking at, as his gaze leads the viewer's eyes out the left of the photo. perhaps you can try to include the missing piece in the photo, e.g. a pretty girl walking by, or a passing frisbee, and the photo would have more impact. IMHO, the dull colours don't really add much to the pic, so i might also want to explore whether it looks better in b&w.

im guessing this is a performance item? so maybe he's not looking at anything in particular. hmm but i think the exposure is quite correct.