Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619243964 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    ... 3com's RMA is problematic .... and lead time takes too long.
    Everything is slow when it comes to RMA, selling is fast, when RMA it takes forever.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

boring boring..... 5 hours 40 minutes more to go...

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    boring boring..... 5 hours 40 minutes more to go...
    You can't be more boring than me lor, at least you got pay.. I really going to eat grass if I don't get paid today. My reservist claims next month then HR do, so reservist pay will be my NSF pay, $100? I really can stop coming to work liao.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You can't be more boring than me lor, at least you got pay.. I really going to eat grass if I don't get paid today. My reservist claims next month then HR do, so reservist pay will be my NSF pay, $100? I really can stop coming to work liao.
    ask u to bang table liao ma....

Deregistered

ask u to bang table liao ma....
    I send them one ultra power email liao. If I don't receive today, I going to kick doors and shout liao.

Tomorow keep a lookout on newspaper, might see the article.

I send them one ultra power email liao. If I don't receive today, I going to kick doors and shout liao.

Tomorow keep a lookout on newspaper, might see the article.
    sure bo... i open my eyes big big keep a look out leh....

Deregistered

sure bo... i open my eyes big big keep a look out leh....
    That's if they don't pay me by today la.... But once they pay me I tender and look for jobs liao.

That's if they don't pay me by today la.... But once they pay me I tender and look for jobs liao.
    u should have done that long time ago... anyway good luck on collecting your pay.

I just woke up again. Fu.cking landlord dunno doing what drilling at 7 am in the morning. sian and today raining heavily. dun feel like going out to hang around the ladies now.

ESPN: They said need to consult CEO on your pay? what kind of BS is that? Guess it is time you threaten to go berserk liao.

HAng pig head!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    I just woke up again. Fu.cking landlord dunno doing what drilling at 7 am in the morning. sian and today raining heavily. dun feel like going out to hang around the ladies now.
    Ask the ladies to hang around you then
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    ops.....

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    ESPN: They said need to consult CEO on your pay? what kind of BS is that? Guess it is time you threaten to go berserk liao.
    No... my DIRECTOR say he needa ask my CEO and get back to me in the morning (today). I sent them a reminder at 5pm yesterday, and 12pm today requesting for cash cheque. Till now, I'm not getting anything.

I'm going to post in ST forums and call newpaper hotline liao.

If they give me cheque by 5, might as well don't give. I can't rush in time for tomorrow's clearance.

I'm very pissed with their irresponsibility.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    Good price, if I had my pay now, I would buy it.

Oops... leak out how much the company owe me liao...

No... my DIRECTOR say he needa ask my CEO and get back to me in the morning (today). I sent them a reminder at 5pm yesterday, and 12pm today requesting for cash cheque. Till now, I'm not getting anything.

I'm going to post in ST forums and call newpaper hotline liao.

If they give me cheque by 5, might as well don't give. I can't rush in time for tomorrow's clearance.

I'm very pissed with their irresponsibility.
    today u dun work lo...
    now OTOT do yr own things.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    today u dun work lo...
    now OTOT do yr own things.
    Since when I was working? I haven't been working since they started dragging. I also dragged my work. Simple task I take 4 times as long on my project schedule, I spend that 3/4 of the time surfing and sleeping.

I already been OTOT my own stuff since yesterday, I already rejected to do some work for my team lead and another colleague, directed them elsewhere liao. I bo hiew already.

Since when I was working? I haven't been working since they started dragging. I also dragged my work. Simple task I take 4 times as long on my project schedule, I spend that 3/4 of the time surfing and sleeping.

I already been OTOT my own stuff since yesterday, I already rejected to do some work for my team lead and another colleague, directed them elsewhere liao. I bo hiew already.
    ok then,come let's go nsc now???

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    ok then,come let's go nsc now???
    Didn't bring my cam la... go there for what... zzz.

..now my phone spoil...