Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1985

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

  1. #201
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    I will if i can lor.. but cannot ma...
    Can lah... where is the MOR-DER I know???

  2. #202
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Can lah... where is the MOR-DER I know???
    hmm, i am still the mor-der u know leh... juz that at different situation. must behave differently

  3. #203
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

    for those ppl looking for SD8a.... over here
    http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=154818

  4. #204
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    hmm, i am still the mor-der u know leh... juz that at different situation. must behave differently
    No leh, this is definitely not the MOR-DER I know... who are you??? Why you hijack my MOR-DER's account???? :mad:






  5. #205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    No leh, this is definitely not the MOR-DER I know... who are you??? Why you hijack my MOR-DER's account???? :mad:





    this is mor-der split image ...
    Last edited by yklim; 4th October 2005 at 10:40 AM.

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    for those ppl looking for SD8a.... over here
    http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=154818
    wow... cheap leh... hmm...

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    for those ppl looking for SD8a.... over here
    http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=154818
    BUY BUY BUY!

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    hey folks..ask you all which wireless router is gd????
    My Linksys seems going bonkers soon..my internet connection always dropped, initially thought its the Modem's fault. But a direct connection from the modem to my PC works fine..

  9. #209
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    hey folks..ask you all which wireless router is gd????
    My Linksys seems going bonkers soon..my internet connection always dropped, initially thought its the Modem's fault. But a direct connection from the modem to my PC works fine..
    Me use Linksys at home, 1 year liao up and running, solid + fast.

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Me use Linksys at home, 1 year liao up and running, solid + fast.
    which model?? I dont really like linksys now, gave me lots of problems...

  11. #211
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    which model?? I dont really like linksys now, gave me lots of problems...
    I using the WRT54G

  12. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I using the WRT54G
    How much you bought it for?

    what about the the wireless adapter???
    my usb one sucks too..sigh..
    Last edited by alechim; 4th October 2005 at 11:11 AM.

  13. #213
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    what about the the wireless adapter???
    my usb one sucks too..sigh..
    I use the Linksys one too.. came as a package. Had 3 pieces, sold 1 away, my sisters using the other 2, my PB connect via Airport.

  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    what about the the wireless adapter???
    my usb one sucks too..sigh..
    wait till sitex? isit sitex or comex? or comdex? siao man..my memory getting worse.

  15. #215
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    wait till sitex? isit sitex or comex? or comdex? siao man..my memory getting worse.
    PRO trying to tell us he shoot wedding until too many no memory space left for secular stuff other than weddings.

  16. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    wait till sitex? isit sitex or comex? or comdex? siao man..my memory getting worse.
    wait until then I sianz 1/2 already,
    imagine signal lost 1/2 way while you were downloading somethings?

  17. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    PRO trying to tell us he shoot wedding until too many no memory space left for secular stuff other than weddings.

  18. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    wait until then I sianz 1/2 already,
    imagine signal lost 1/2 way while you were downloading somethings?
    use linux machine as router.... very

  19. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    espn is this the one you using???

    http://sg.hardwarezone.com/priceguid...id=351&id=7246

  20. #220
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVIII (28) - markccm 26:1114 "Parfume de Excreta" (The Beginning...)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    wait until then I sianz 1/2 already,
    imagine signal lost 1/2 way while you were downloading somethings?
    No leh... never drop ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •